PDA

View Full Version : 45 Gold heretics chest opened and ====>

Hercules
05-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Legendary :
* 13 Useless weapons of warr and mage NOTE: (cost: 500 gold each) YUPIII!! :distress:
* 2 Useless helmets of rogue NOTE: (Cost: 350 gold each ) AMAZING :mask:
* 4 Rings and amulets NOTE: (Cost: 1000 gold each) LMAO :boxing:
Rare: 45 all deleted!
Epic: 71 all deleted!
Gold: 1500 ALELUYAAA brother :applause:
Glinstone coins: 4

ANDDDD.................................

AGAIN ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DD................................................ ...

One more time ..............................ANNN................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ .................................................. .........................*COUGH*.........NDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....HELLO :banana:.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................OH BABY BABY.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................

0 AMULET SET!!!

WOOOOW

Total Lost Money: $1.300.000 - $1.220.000
Total Money Earned: $12.700 - $15.000

SO..... I'm rich haha :rolleyes:

Thanks you STS And luck System :black_eyed:

Zeus
05-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Multiply this by 15 and you get my story. :)

Rome
05-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Wasted fat 8m on those chests now.

0 drops best thing i got was 5 coins

and i openend 225chests......

-ambo

Hercules
05-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Multiply this by 15 and you get my story. :)

Yes, this is very sad for us u.u

Bidiel
05-07-2016, 08:30 PM
well I lost more than a week of my.life farming nothing -.- i mean 10 days runing the under maps farming the mold and nothing, i guess ill never will farm the maps with the set armor to can farm the same.maps.in a "better" way :v i guess u bought one of my 6 gold heretic chest that i loot in all the 10 days :v yes i loot only 6 gold heretic chest -.-

gatzoo5505
05-07-2016, 08:36 PM
well I lost more than a week of my.life farming nothing -.- i mean 10 days runing the under maps farming the mold and nothing, i guess ill never will farm the maps with the set armor to can farm the same.maps.in a "better" way :v i guess u bought one of my 6 gold heretic chest that i loot in all the 10 days :v yes i loot only 6 gold heretic chest -.-

This makes my story of 200+ runs and only looting 5 gold heretic chests seem very credible now.

Can we get another expansion pls? I'm already sick n tired of this one.

Betheren
05-08-2016, 12:54 AM
This expansion is pretty bad... Reminds me of the dying days of PL!