PDA

View Full Version : anyone???

pfranks4245
07-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Wanna help me lvl my 13 archer please I wanna lvl fast

xero
07-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Wanna help me lvl my 13 archer please I wanna lvl fast

FYI, most people frown upon power leveling (seems like that's what you want), as it doesn't help you learn the fundamentals of the game. I could see you asking for someone to power level you if this was your second or third character, but I'm assuming this is your first. Try clearing the game without power leveling (ie playing with people near your current lvl. Shouldn't be too hard to do).

I'm not trying to be rude, and I apologize if that's the way it came out, but you need to learn. If you have any questions while you're playing, ask around. I'm sure someone will be able to help you. :)

CanonicalKoi
07-28-2011, 08:32 AM
Hey, there! Looks like you're pretty new to the Forums as well. I see you posted a thread asking for help yesterday (and got a few offers). Next time, instead of making another thread about the same request/topic, just post again in the thread you already made. Having one thread puts all the replies you get in one place and helps reduce the clutter. Just a hint for next time. :)

Tvis
07-28-2011, 08:35 AM
I've got a lvl 17 character that I can lvl with you. Name is "tviss" if you're interested. My schedule is crazy, so I'll help whenever I can get on :)

pfranks4245
07-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Well I dint actually mean power leveling hahaha I actually ment like someone around me lvl lvl with me

CanonicalKoi
07-28-2011, 11:15 AM
Yay! I think folks (including me) saw:

....please I wanna lvl fast

(bolding added) and immediately thought, "Wants power-leveling". Sorry for the confusion. :)

Fyrce
07-28-2011, 03:13 PM
It's possible you've already got 10 characters at max level and other farmers and know what you're doing, in which case, there's lots of help here.

On the other hand, if you're new...

this is a SOCIAL game. If all you do is level fast, you'll find yourself asking for help through the entire game because your Friends List is short. In additional, as with all games, you accumulate items and gold through playing. Leveling is merely one aspect and probably a lesser aspect if you are starting. If you play with people, you will level. And for this type of game, Pocket Legends levels come pretty quickly.

If you level too fast and you don't already have items/gold stashed, you will find yourself under-equipped and under-funded, which again creates issues later in the game.

So if you are new, I'd recommend you use JOIN GAMES to meet people your level. You want to play with as many people are you can at your level up. Add those you have fun with to your friends list. When you're high level, there will be lots of people to play with and they will all remember that your name is familiar to them. It's not even all about having people on your list; It's almost as important for people to just vaguely recognize your name.