PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Vanity Auras!

Kaziscate
05-08-2016, 01:00 PM
With all these items with some kind of visual effect to em coming out,it gave me the idea that what if there was an additional slot we can have that is purely dedicated to this. Up to 3 auras can be equipped at once and any players that already have items or combinations of items that came with auras will automagically be awarded the aura from that specific item for equipping. Another way this aura system can be implemented is that all vanities or gear have 1-3 aura slots depending on which vanity piece it is and can be upgraded to have that aura (like jewels and gems). Vanity helmets,banners,and back pieces can have 1 slot. Vanity weapon can have 2 slots. Vanity chest can have 3 slots. Also,to obtain auras,they are created by combining jewels (or even essences). Based on how much they stand out or rare they are,it will take higher tier jewels to craft auras. Examples(yeah I know some of these recipes are absurd but this is just for demonstration):
•Cryoworm's Aura
-1 Noble Nature Jewel
-1 Rutger Essence
•Rendtail's Aura
-1 Noble Fury Jewel
•Glintstoned Aura
-1 Cryogem Fragment
-1 Fortified Lightning Jewel (if Warrior)
-1 Fortified Water Jewel ( if Mage)
-1 Fortified Diamond Jewel (if Rogue)
•Paracelsus' Aura
-1 Fortified Diamond Jewel
-1 Superb Finesse Jewel
•Ker'Shal's Orb
-1 Excellent Mind Jewel
•Uller's Lightning
-1 Fortified Lightning Jewel
-1 Fortified Water Jewel
•Antignome's Glow
-1 Exquisite Mind Jewel
-1 Exquisite Fury Jewel
-1 Exquisite Finesse Jewel

Earlingstad
05-14-2016, 01:13 AM
Last year, I already suggested this Vanity Aura idea. No response though. :banana:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?274240-Suggestion-Vanity-AURA&highlight=vanity+aura

Nabkro
05-14-2016, 06:33 PM
+1
It would be cool to have this, I'll feel fancy and not nubbsih xD