PDA

View Full Version : PvE Mage Help...

Rehired
05-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Hey guys I really need help with being a better pve Mage. Im level 52, 2k xp from 53 and I want to know if you guys have a really good pve build, one that's good with the new sorcerer adjustments. I'm looking yo start farming with the big boys in Elites and stuff. I also need to know what's the best gear I can use. Thank you guys for your help. 😁

Fear
05-08-2016, 02:35 PM
shield, fireball, time shift, ice (or light) works really well always. I'm not sure about masteries, but passives should just be dmg, crit, str passive, int passive, dex passive (if you want a little more dmg or spend on others such as masteries)

resurrected
05-08-2016, 02:50 PM
first skill you need is clock and mastery 10/10 or at least 6/10. Fireball: 5/5? Not really, many players and many definitions of how upgrade it. I prefer 4/5 without last for PvE. New mastery is also very good and if you like to have OP AoE then you should get some mastery of fireball too. As for passives all u need is int str dex and crit. All at least 4/5. You don't need to get damage passive now. For other skills. Its up to you. You can choose gale for more AoE and faster runs. Ice for better crowd control or light for damage. If you wanna run new elites then get shield too 4/5 without displacement wave.

Rehired
05-08-2016, 05:37 PM
first skill you need is clock and mastery 10/10 or at least 6/10. Fireball: 5/5? Not really, many players and many definitions of how upgrade it. I prefer 4/5 without last for PvE. New mastery is also very good and if you like to have OP AoE then you should get some mastery of fireball too. As for passives all u need is int str dex and crit. All at least 4/5. You don't need to get damage passive now. For other skills. Its up to you. You can choose gale for more AoE and faster runs. Ice for better crowd control or light for damage. If you wanna run new elites then get shield too 4/5 without displacement wave.
Okay so your saying I should use: Ice, Gale, Shield, Fireball, Lightning? Is heal worth? I wanna do tons of aoe damage, I also want enough armor so I don't get one shot in normal Underhul maps by random mobs. I had 2k hp but boosted it to 3k. I see mages walking around with 4k+.

Now, now that I have the build going for me, kinda. What are the items I should be using? Should I wait for legendary, mythic and arcanes to release @ lvl 56? Wait till 61 cap? Use 46 weps? I have no idea... Whats gonna be in the Goblin event? Anything worth hording or farming for?

Fear
05-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Okay so your saying I should use: Ice, Gale, Shield, Fireball, Lightning? Is heal worth? I wanna do tons of aoe damage, I also want enough armor so I don't get one shot in normal Underhul maps by random mobs. I had 2k hp but boosted it to 3k. I see mages walking around with 4k+.

Now, now that I have the build going for me, kinda. What are the items I should be using? Should I wait for legendary, mythic and arcanes to release @ lvl 56? Wait till 61 cap? Use 46 weps? I have no idea... Whats gonna be in the Goblin event? Anything worth hording or farming for?

if you dont wanna get one shot, you always need shield. even if you own nekro. heal is not worth

Zeazimeh
05-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Hey guys I really need help with being a better pve Mage. Im level 52, 2k xp from 53 and I want to know if you guys have a really good pve build, one that's good with the new sorcerer adjustments. I'm looking yo start farming with the big boys in Elites and stuff. I also need to know what's the best gear I can use. Thank you guys for your help. 😁
Time shift mastery is a must (in the last update it got buffed and is now even better) after getting your skills i suggest getting 10/10 in this mastery.
There is a bug with time shift but that's in pvp (time shift initial drop damage dodge-able) but since u are using it in pve its all good.
I have a hybrid build where i use fireball, heal, shield, lightning, time shift. (time shift/lightning for mobs/boss)
Full intelligence in points
Passives i have 5/5 int, str, dex, dmg, armor, crit
Mastery 10/10 time shift
5k hp, 1k dmg
I can help u with build in game if u want
Ign: Zeazimeh
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160509/0670fe6f4cb052c4fbb9e61b2a4d38cb.jpg

dinzly
05-08-2016, 10:28 PM

for ur skill use fire,gale,clock,shield..use the gale force mastery or clock..but i prefer the gale one cuz there will be no stun,bleed or effect from poison..no heal skill just spam ur pots

and for ur gear just use the free mythic u get from underhul gear up event (except the ring and amulet)..use arc ring and planar pendant..for weap if u rich enough get a new lvl 51 hexstone (less hp loss than using hexblast)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Rehired
05-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Time shift mastery is a must (in the last update it got buffed and is now even better) after getting your skills i suggest getting 10/10 in this mastery.
There is a bug with time shift but that's in pvp (time shift initial drop damage dodge-able) but since u are using it in pve its all good.
I have a hybrid build where i use fireball, heal, shield, lightning, time shift. (time shift/lightning for mobs/boss)
Full intelligence in points
Passives i have 5/5 int, str, dex, dmg, armor, crit
Mastery 10/10 time shift
5k hp, 1k dmg
I can help u with build in game if u want
Ign: Zeazimeh
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160509/0670fe6f4cb052c4fbb9e61b2a4d38cb.jpg
Thanks alot. Would you be a deer and tell me what gear your using? I really need to know.

Zeazimeh
05-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Thanks alot. Would you be a deer and tell me what gear your using? I really need to know.
Drag hunter staff x 3 Fortified mind
Underhul helm x 2 std mind x 1 std chaos
Underhul armor x 2 std mind x 1 fortified chaos
Dragon hunter brutality belt full std mind
Rendtail ring, still clean
Underhul necklace x 1 std chaos

Rehired
05-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Drag hunter staff x 3 Fortified mind
Underhul helm x 2 std mind x 1 std chaos
Underhul armor x 2 std mind x 1 fortified chaos
Dragon hunter brutality belt full std mind
Rendtail ring, still clean
Underhul necklace x 1 std chaos
Thanks bro!

dinzly
05-08-2016, 11:09 PM
fire,gale,clock,shield (mastery u can choose gale or clock)

gear use underhul helm and armor..arc ring and planar pendant (new arc pendant if u can afford it) weapon u can just use the cheap legendary gun insecticide or the staff..assault type..since mind jewel are cheap today use excellent tier or above

dinzly
05-08-2016, 11:17 PM
forgot one thing..u said u wanna do elite..idk which map u going to but for elite use arcane staff or new mythic 51 hexstone (better hp STR type for ur shield)

resurrected
05-08-2016, 11:26 PM

I say that you can choose between these skills. Of course you can use em all but i want you also to use masteries of clock and Fireball cause they are just OP. Your HP is very low and don't expect much , mages without good gear will be one shot in underhul elites. For that you have shield. For sure you should get at least toor as pet or nekro to be more defensive. As for gear: we saw that planar pendant is still better in some situations but it takes a long to craft it. I suggest you to get arcane/ mythic weapon (46/51/56) there is possible that new mythic come with ursoth. Save up for arcane pendant and slowly trying to collect SET. Till then use best legendary gear you'll find. As for jewels. You can use mind jewels and few HP jewels if you feel too squishy.

dinzly
05-08-2016, 11:27 PM
laaaaasstttt one...dont forget to equip the IRON HAND [emoji13] [emoji13]

Kaziscate
05-09-2016, 12:04 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?312721-Awesome-PvE-Mage-Build Also for masteries try 10/10 clock, 5/10 gale, and 5/10 fireball :)

Iiiiiiil
05-09-2016, 01:45 AM
is it good if i just put all forti mind to all my items no chaos jewel?

resurrected
05-09-2016, 02:10 AM
is it good if i just put all forti mind to all my items no chaos jewel?
Fortified mind is fine. But use 3-4 higher tier of nature jewels for boost your hp

Daehanie
05-09-2016, 02:41 AM
laaaaasstttt one...dont forget to equip the IRON HAND [emoji13] [emoji13]

Hahahahaha agreed

Lastmind
05-09-2016, 03:41 AM
Actives:
Ice 3/5
Fire 4/5
Time 4/5
Shield 4/5

Passives:
Dmg
Crit
STR
INT
DEX

Masteries:
Fire 10/10

This leaves u with 6 spare points at lv55 which u could invest into Lightning, Heal or another Mastery.

Newcomx
05-09-2016, 04:30 AM
No passive dmg%. How dmg% works is the biggest dmg% will be used, not accumulation of passive dmg% + dmg% from pet. For example, if passive dmg% is 5% and pet dmg% is 15%, the pet 15% dmg will prevail. So, waste of skill point if you put it on passive dmg%.

Lastmind
05-09-2016, 04:54 AM
No passive dmg%. How dmg% works is the biggest dmg% will be used, not accumulation of passive dmg% + dmg% from pet. For example, if passive dmg% is 5% and pet dmg% is 15%, the pet 15% dmg will prevail. So, waste of skill point if you put it on passive dmg%.

You are not up to date.
The Passive Dmg Buff got changed into a flat Dmg bonus which scales off your pet's %Dmg bonus and your primary stat's %Dmg bonus.

resurrected
05-09-2016, 05:07 AM
You are not up to date.
The Passive Dmg Buff got changed into a flat Dmg bonus which scales off your pet's %Dmg bonus and your primary stat's %Dmg bonus.

Actives:
Ice 3/5
Fire 4/5
Time 4/5
Shield 4/5

Passives:
Dmg
Crit
STR
INT
DEX

Masteries:
Fire 10/10

This leaves u with 6 spare points at lv55 which u could invest into Lightning, Heal or another Mastery.
Actually passive damage is useless and I'd rather spend that points into passive which will give more power and be helpful. Clock mastery is must for PvE mage who wanna hold crowd control

Lastmind
05-09-2016, 05:12 AM
Actually passive damage is useless and I'd rather spend that points into passive which will give more power and be helpful. Clock mastery is must for PvE mage who wanna hold crowd control

Passive Dmg grants 2.5 flat Dmg, which is more than an Excquisite Chaos Jewel.

resurrected
05-09-2016, 05:13 AM
Passive Dmg grants 2.5 flat Dmg, which is more than an Excquisite Chaos Jewel.
Yes it is. But its helpful more than lets say fire ball or clock mastery ?

Iiiiiiil
05-09-2016, 07:11 AM
Fortified mind is fine. But use 3-4 higher tier of nature jewels for boost your hp

im using arc staff + arc ring with underhaul armor and underhaul pendant atm do i really need to put nature jewels? i personally dont like that jewel hehe

dinzly
05-09-2016, 09:06 AM
use PP then u dont need nature jwel to boost ur hp

dinzly
05-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Hahahahaha agreed
u see zeazimeh mage picture..now u know what im talking about..OP mage with the iron hand [emoji1]

Zeazimeh
05-09-2016, 09:23 AM
u see zeazimeh mage picture..now u know what im talking about..OP mage with the iron hand [emoji1]

Lol i am not op.. I dont even have planar pendant, i feel like a nab ;-;

resurrected
05-09-2016, 11:02 AM
im using arc staff + arc ring with underhaul armor and underhaul pendant atm do i really need to put nature jewels? i personally dont like that jewel hehe
No you don't with that gear :)

Eternyl
05-09-2016, 12:10 PM
Munch mouth is a necessity for elites. The armor/crit boost combined with the aa makes for a deadly mix.

Add the hexcharge staff proc to that and you'll be the hottest thing in this game since sliced cake.

Asron9
05-09-2016, 12:38 PM
forgot one thing..u said u wanna do elite..idk which map u going to but for elite use arcane staff or new mythic 51 hexstone (better hp STR type for ur shield)

noted bro [emoji28] [emoji106]

Daehanie
05-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Im still leveling.. still at 47 because i start yesterday.. lol.. i fix my char for pvp after expansion.. but im too nab for pvp..plus im jealous of my friends who can pt and play together at 56.. so i decided to leveling.. u can always make friends with pro pvp mage in game.. i always add them randomly and pm to ask for skill.. dont shy to ask in game.. because i think better ask in game since we can try it out.. even some of them ignore me 😁😁😁😁.. well u can find an "angle" in game if ur luck reroll 😄😄

*im nab dont run if u see me pls.. im not beggar.. just wanna learn 😘😘

Daehanie
05-09-2016, 11:27 PM
My mistake.. read this thread as pvp mage.. my bad.. sorry hahahaha