View Full Version : Lockeds drop sound alert

Felipe Pereira
05-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Would be nice to have some kind of song in the game when you drop some: locked, eggs, legendary, mythic, arcane (everything that really worth notice)

Well, maybe the some of you guys could think its a useless improvement, since we already have all those fireworks and it's really visible (sometimes).
But try to understand my point on that,

-sometimes you are in some way of the dungeon and one partie had just killed monster in another conner that usually people dont go there, and then you see on log channel "your elixir reroll.." this was one of ur partie kills that reroll for you. (could be some epic trash or could be some locked) would you turn back just to check and have the risk on losing for example (harley, francis and stone kills)? And if there was a sound notification that its a worth think like the fireworks do?

- and what about these warriors swords that spam the whole screen with little volcanos? Well i missed the fireworks when i dropping lockeds in this case too, i don't know if im just blind or if it's normal. Lockeds hidden on the huge amount of volcanos made by the warrior. (i hate this weapon! nothing against the class, just the weapon)

Think about it, how many eggs, lockeds, arlorian eggs, everything that the pet doesn't take for you, how many items have you lost without even notice?

OBS: why pet dont take worthy things but keep taking trashs you don't want?

Chikoriita
05-08-2016, 04:46 PM
+1 it would be better

Wiz8
05-08-2016, 04:58 PM
I agree I sometimes miss the fireworks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thekragle
05-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Thats a great idea! Remember when Rengol Crates came out and everyone complained they didnt see them drop in Km3 so Sts made them way bigger? Well, its the same problem with cryostar crates. A sound would be an awesome improvement and addition!

Rehired
05-08-2016, 05:09 PM
I totally agree those fireworks arent always visible, sometimes I think of those eggs and locks I missed. I don't know why the pets don't pick up everything, maybe that'd be to OP or maybe to make it more challenging or a third reason. STS should answer this one day, anyways +1!!

Thewolfbull
05-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Yes i am warrior and am always in front taking aggro and if someone behind kills mob and it rerolls i dont wanna go back and mess up the pull i wish pets picked up everything locks,eggs...and did it faster.whoever is in front is at a disadvantage because pet doesnt pick up eggs and chests.

johnycageee
05-08-2016, 06:22 PM
...and make cryostar crates just a little bigger then usually :-)

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Tentenzz
05-08-2016, 08:47 PM
I agree cryo crates is way too small xd

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Vinay Tiwari
05-09-2016, 12:01 AM
U forgot about tooth

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
05-09-2016, 12:16 AM
When you loot a legendary, the fireworks give off a sound like small lil multiple explosions.

Felipe Pereira
05-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Wow great support for the idea, thanks guys. May i have some "ok we read your post" by some sts developer?

I agree cryo crates is way too small xd

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Haha sorry bro, its because pets do take teeths and glinstone/cryo coins

When you loot a legendary, the fireworks give off a sound like small lil multiple explosions.

Hmmm. I think i had heard it one time. But this isnt evidence while you have combat songs, or you are far to the fireworks..
Should be a notification sound.

tomsawer
05-09-2016, 12:29 PM
What would be really nice is when a cryo drops, it just goes into your inventory . I'll have to admit I've actually probably missed a few .I've actually went back through entire runs before and found eggs and so on.
Hard to notice sometimes anything thag drops with all the flashes sparkles and procs

galaxy s7 edge

Eagleye
05-09-2016, 02:41 PM
I totally agree those fireworks arent always visible, sometimes I think of those eggs and locks I missed. I don't know why the pets don't pick up everything, maybe that'd be to OP or maybe to make it more challenging or a third reason. STS should answer this one day, anyways +1!!

It's Pretty obvious why pets don't pick up "chests" ..Imagine if botters could farm crates (which they could if pets could pick them up) in turn it would be a complete annihilation of the economy. 10x worse then anything we've experienced thus far. The current system in place ensures that an actual person is playing if he/she loots any type of "chest" which is a good thing

Felipe Pereira
05-09-2016, 03:38 PM
It's Pretty obvious why pets don't pick up "chests" ..Imagine if botters could farm crates (which they could if pets could pick them up) in turn it would be a complete annihilation of the economy. 10x worse then anything we've experienced thus far. The current system in place ensures that an actual person is playing if he/she loots any type of "chest" which is a good thing

Hey, that's was a good point indeed. Thanks for the insight.
Well, but then botters can farm teeth, because pets get theets and glin coins.

Rehired
05-09-2016, 07:14 PM
Hmm, I never thought of it that way. Thanks man!

Felipe Pereira
05-16-2016, 06:37 PM
bump for devs

Schnitzel
05-16-2016, 08:47 PM
hmm... something like this?
https://lh6.ggpht.com/nva5jLtRh0Kb1tS0cW5fPKXMEB89plW4wg0fK0oYfOWi8kqrSf KC8aHzBbf-bBNqcg=w300

Eagle Eye229
05-17-2016, 05:38 AM
If locked,egg, or any good loot drops there should be indicator on the map with a star or something? Yes I've ran back after speedy runs and found eggs and a few locked.Not everyone plays with a map,nor does everyone play with sound.maybe a question/exclamation mark over your head?

Felipe Pereira
05-17-2016, 07:56 AM
Great idea. The sound and the indicator would be great.

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk