PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Fix rogue Smash Hands posture

Memnochthedevil
05-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Please do something about that, it looks like you have a hunch back, or i am being pulled forward

Kakashis
05-09-2016, 12:44 PM
I think it looks great. It's a boxing posture. You don't punch standing upright.

Schnitzel
05-09-2016, 06:31 PM
wait... rogues get a certain gesture for wearing those vanities?
for us mages, our ironman vanity looks weird when not attacking. (as in the vanity hand is exactly parallel with the floor, doesn't look right..)

Zeus
05-09-2016, 09:11 PM
I think it looks great. It's a boxing posture. You don't punch standing upright.

Boxers breathe though, rogues look like statues with these new gloves. When equipping daggers, rogues have a sexy saunter and jiggle jiggle going on. However, with fists, we are simply statues. Idk about you, but I like a little bit of moves on my char!

nightmaresmoke
05-09-2016, 09:26 PM
If you're a male the smash hands is cool for you makes rogues more manly, girls prefers cute stuff but if you're a dude and want sexy girly stuff on your own toon then there's definitely something wrong with you lol

Hail
05-10-2016, 08:13 AM
I feel like rogues are such an angry class whenever I see one standing like that. It is basically saying 'come fight me brah, dare ya'

kinzmet
05-10-2016, 09:04 AM
It looks stiff, no waist movements :(

On the other hand, why the hammer not named M'jolnir?

Hail
05-10-2016, 09:15 AM
It looks stiff, no waist movements :(

On the other hand, why the hammer not named M'jolnir?

Norse references "Norse Mythology" in which Thor and his hammer derives.
Trust me I googled it :p

kinzmet
05-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Norse references "Norse Mythology" in which Thor and his hammer derives.
Trust me I googled it :p

I know, I googled it too :p But its name is M'jolnir, Sorry its just my OCD.