PDA

View Full Version : Antignome set only for Underhul

Sheik Yerbouti
05-09-2016, 05:49 AM
When the pieces are worn together in the Glintstone and Underhul maps, they offer the following bonuses:

The VFX and Stats only apply in the town of Glintstone and the Underhul Dungeons.

- g
So in the same post it is first said in the Glintstone and Underhul maps and then town Glintstone and Underhul dungeons. The set works only in Underhul maps, this information is very misleading, I thought it would work in Glintstone caverns, too.

Zaizor
10-23-2016, 08:50 PM
I thought so too, based on the description. The bonus only works in the Underhul levels.

Qnoy
10-23-2016, 09:35 PM
glinstone on description are actually refering to glinstone city not the caverns

Ceuidear
10-23-2016, 10:26 PM
So in the same post it is first said in the Glintstone and Underhul maps and then town Glintstone and Underhul dungeons. The set works only in Underhul maps, this information is very misleading, I thought it would work in Glintstone caverns, too.

Its clearly mentioned that it works in Glintstone & Underhul Dungeons if u can realize that u have to enter uderhul dungeons in the beginning through Glintstone Town & the town n maps which u r referring is Garetta & its corresponding dungeons i.e Glintstone carvens.
So, no prob with the info.