PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Bug or what?

Bameely
05-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Dear STS,

Please enlighten me if this is normal? - equipped with Egg ring + leprechaun + luck lix I can run for 1 - 2 hours and it doesn't even proc once. NOT ONCE. This happen very very OFTEN.

Is there some bug or trick or what? When you play for hours and loot nothing except epic and rare junks and wasted luck lixes - you grow tired of the game it's not fun anymore. I find myself buying less and less Plats these days.

Nabhunter
05-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Dear STS,

Please enlighten me if this is normal? - equipped with Egg ring + leprechaun + luck lix I can run for 1 - 2 hours and it doesn't even proc once. NOT ONCE. This happen very very OFTEN.

Is there some bug or trick or what? When you play for hours and loot nothing except epic and rare junks and wasted luck lixes - you grow tired of the game it's not fun anymore. I find myself buying less and less Plats these days.

I feel ya... I've bought about 10 times the 30% luck elixir and then i have egg ring+lepre on.. It's 55% chance to reroll right? I have razor shield which gives me that 10% luck from egg ring on about 90% of runs on right time at the boss. Then I run few runs and when finally it rerolls, i get common or green item -_-

i'm going to try few more elixirs but it's getting pretty boring and gold is changing it's owner very fast :P

I'm not crying for changes to this system, just sharing my experiences :)

MasterP
05-14-2016, 01:15 PM
hehe sucks i know :D but i guess thats just our luck.. Iv run underhul 1st map over 200 times now.. and not a mold.. Guildie runs one map first time and loots mold lol... thats life :D