PDA

View Full Version : Add Farmerstar

Swimmingstar
07-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Hello if you're my mage swimmingstars friend add farmerstar my bear. the reason i made this thread is because I hate it when all my friends boot me and don't know who I am.

OverkillED
07-28-2011, 10:02 PM
the reason i made this thread is because I hate it when all my friends boot me and don't know who I am.
I hate that too.

Otukura
07-29-2011, 01:25 AM
IMO, if they do that to you, they're not really your friend.

edit: might be a little hypocritical saying that.. would have to delete myst and one other. But for the most part, I go by that. If it's because they want to play with someone they 'know', they take no regard of what I've said.

KingFu
07-29-2011, 06:19 AM
IMO, if they do that to you, they're not really your friend.

edit: might be a little hypocritical saying that.. would have to delete myst and one other. But for the most part, I go by that. If it's because they want to play with someone they 'know', they take no regard of what I've said.

I didn't know it was you!-.- Was waiting for steph to rejoin (think it was steph....) on her bear....

/endscoolstory

Back to the topic, why don't you message them either on swim or farmer? Since I wouldn't think they all use forums frequently, or at all. I only have a handful of close friends that I share all/most of my Alts with, so it doesn't take too long to add them when I make one. May just be me though...

Swimmingstar
07-29-2011, 12:52 PM
before i message i get booted or if i use / they usually dont beleive me

Register
07-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Haha! thats why i 'filter' my friends list. I NEVER accept from people who randomely add me or who i havent done a few runs with. That why ShadowPlat has 25+ pages of friend requests. And farmerstar is on it. I just dont want like having multiples of the same account. I like having friends who actually are my friends. Not saying you arent swim! cuz you were the first person who I sent a friend request to who actually did runs with me! Thanks :)
Well, I suggest you do that too! Dont accept from people who arent your friends.

Also, why do my friends hate me?? Almost every evening at about 9:00 my times, 5+ of my friends are on at the same time. And then I have some talking to me (which is very hard to keep track of), me advertising my sale or listening to some weird guy trash talking like hes a god in pvp, AND getting PM/friend requests/trades from RANDOM PEOPLE. ITS TOO MUCH LOL.

Fyrce
07-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Most people don't remember my alts and they still don't boot me :p I think it depends on your friends or your play style. If they're waiting for their group, it's not really fair for you to jump in...

And you should clean up your friend requests, Register, by rejecting them. Don't worry. They won't know :p

Swimmingstar
07-30-2011, 01:24 AM
Trying to remove friends on farmerstar that aren't active and don't help or talk now

Swimmingstar
07-30-2011, 01:31 AM
But I will keep friends on swim wish there was most friend leaderboard lol and when I need help ill invite everyone on list