PDA

View Full Version : What a dilemma...

joopiduh
07-29-2011, 01:27 AM
I'm in a fix...

My dex bird is decked out in a custom talon set, interchangeable with custom auto-bow. Because I lent the custom set to a friend, I decided to mess around with my specs and ended up a warbird. I started using a full Bodyguard set and found that I really liked it! Sure, dps is lower but cruel blast still rocks! And with 171 armor, I couldn't complain.

My dilemma is, should I stay true to my original calling, or should I turn to the "dark side"? Should I trade in my custom talon+autobow set for a fortified sword set? I don't have that much gold, and I literally mean trade, as in sell and then buy or exchange with someone.

What are your thoughts?

Otukura
07-29-2011, 01:33 AM
If you run with friends, or more organize/better people, stay dex.
If you tend to solo a ton or run in underleveled PUGs, go warbird.
Overall, stay dex. Your teammates will love you all the more.

My 2¢

Kakatoa91
07-29-2011, 01:46 AM
As long as you have fun as warbird...
But still dex should be still on top for me.

Heart or mind... you choose...
Its your plat, gold, gear...:)

joopiduh
07-29-2011, 01:53 AM
I guess my pally has a lot to do with it as well. The survivability of a pally with a full fury set is off the charts (well, I'm exaggerating, but still...)! And I've always had issues with my dex bird dying so quickly despite doing lots of damage. Which was why dex bird was in cold storage (my sig) for a bit. And now, after being ressurected... lol... I'm stuck! Because in the end, if I do change to a fortified set, I'll end up having a fury set, and a fortified set, and nothing else :D sigh... maybe I should give my custom set a bit more of a go. See what happens. Thanks for your comments!

WoundedEagle
07-29-2011, 02:00 AM
Here is my opinion if you choose to accept it:
-Two New Campaigns Are being released. Prices on gear has dropped drastically and in my opinion I would sell all Sewer Pinks and wait for gear from New Campaigns.
-Changing over cost Plat... Not much plat but it's plat. And with wonders coming from new campaigns, you may have mixed opinions then
-Archer Gear tends to be more expensive then Tank gear. Just saying
-Lastly. I basically Tank with my Pure-Dex Archer in PvE because I know how to control it. Ask Others. If you execute your moves correctly with good timing and are stocked up on potions, youll be fine.
Sincerely,
~Wound

Fatpigwarrior
07-29-2011, 02:07 AM
U could dual?
Like half dex half str and try saving for the new campaign sets when they/it comes out :)

joopiduh
07-29-2011, 02:40 AM
U could dual?
Like half dex half str and try saving for the new campaign sets when they/it comes out :)

Both are already dual, pally 139/139 STR/INT and warbird 125/154 STR/DEX

The question now is should I get a fortified set by selling my custom set :S Because right now, I'm using a Bodyguard el cheapo and it works great too (but I'm a sucker for getting the best possible lol).

Here is my opinion if you choose to accept it:

Makes plenty of sense. Well, I guess I'll not sell my custom yet, and just enjoy myself with my bodyguard set :)