PDA

View Full Version : atlorian election 2016

konafez
05-10-2016, 07:13 AM
I have decided to run for president of arlor!

My campaign slogan, make arlor cake , again! ( I know I put the recipe around here somewhere )

My platform is un nerfing rogues (that should get me the rogue vote) , increasing gold drops, and making hox get a permit for putting up that star gate in the basement!

My vice president wil be coffeegirl , her campaign promise..to give coffee to everyone! Even your pets! (Imagine Grimm on espresso)

My minister of defense will be barrison ..his goal is to open up trade negotiations with the orcs (then hit them in the head and take there stuff)

My head of finance will be Zeus ( he's got most of the gold already ..let's just put him in charge of the rest of it)

My secretary of the environment will be coalhouse (if you mess up arlor , he will send the a.r.s.e.s to beat you with turnips)

My joint chiefs of staff will be raia, ruz, drake, and vixeene ( they won't get anything done..but they are fun to hang out with and they alwase have cake)

Vote for change! And cake! ...(mostly cake)

Legallyblonde
05-10-2016, 07:19 AM
can i be head of blondes

konafez
05-10-2016, 07:28 AM
can i be head of blondes

Yes you can!

Hail
05-10-2016, 08:03 AM
As I am also running, I would like to send some concerns.

Arlors ever-decreasing cake stocks is purely from the greediness of KONAFEZ. Constantly devouring the small slices of deliciousness, he is surely to bring half of the population to starvation.

Rumour has it COFFEEGIRL was sighted flavouring her coffee!! Also, where is the coffee coming from? How can the people be sure she will fulfill her promise to give coffee to everyone?

If the minister of defence acts in such a manner with Arlors inhibitants, Arlor is sure to be rebelled against and brought into an ever-lasting war. This is sure to devastate the economy (will our head of finance be able to keep up with the expenses of war?), cause several losses of our local heroes as well as ruin the overall happiness that is evident within such a nation.

Finally, how are Arlors national creatures to react to their owners getting bashed and bruised by turnips.. from the people supposedly accountable for their overall safety. Surely the shock will be great enough to cause significant emotional damage, putting our pets in extreme depression at the risk of self-harm. A.R.S.E.S is supposed to strive for the well-being of our favorite companions, not putting them at such risks.

Arlor, this tragedy of a Political Party is bound to certain failure. Vote 4 Hail and you will not regret it.

*drop mic*

Vixenne
05-10-2016, 08:12 AM

Ice cream cake for the President :love_heart:

konafez
05-10-2016, 08:22 AM
(In best Richard Nixon voice) I am not a crook!

My opponent is trying to muddy the issues! I have it on good authority that Hail is known for going into peoples homes and wrecking up the place!

Can we really trust someone who when asked who they would make head of there secret service, was quoted as saying "its a secret!" (See what I did there)

Legallyblonde
05-10-2016, 08:26 AM
its kind of sad yet awesome this thread has better writing than 90% of AL's story line.

kinzmet
05-10-2016, 08:50 AM
As promoter of Anti-graft and corruption polices, we should ask the Arlorian court to grant us the right to check konafez's stash, it was rumored to be filled with illegal cakes bougth in very cheap-unfair price from poor Arlorian farmers.

#HailForPresident!

Legallyblonde
05-10-2016, 09:14 AM

Arlors ever-decreasing cake stocks is purely from the greediness of KONAFEZ. Constantly devouring the small slices of deliciousness, he is surely to bring half of the population to starvation.

Rumour has it COFFEEGIRL was sighted flavouring her coffee!! Also, where is the coffee coming from? How can the people be sure she will fulfill her promise to give coffee to everyone?

If the minister of defence acts in such a manner with Arlors inhibitants, Arlor is sure to be rebelled against and brought into an ever-lasting war. This is sure to devastate the economy (will our head of finance be able to keep up with the expenses of war?), cause several losses of our local heroes as well as ruin the overall happiness that is evident within such a nation.

Finally, how are Arlors national creatures to react to their owners getting bashed and bruised by turnips.. from the people supposedly accountable for their overall safety. Surely the shock will be great enough to cause significant emotional damage, putting our pets in extreme depression at the risk of self-harm. A.R.S.E.S is supposed to strive for the well-being of our favorite companions, not putting them at such risks.

Arlor, this tragedy of a Political Party is bound to certain failure. Vote 4 Hail and you will not regret it.

*drop mic*

if u win can i also be head of blondes

Hail
05-10-2016, 09:17 AM
if u win can i also be head of blondes

Vote4Hail and its yours
#HailSupportsBlondes

Wiz8
05-10-2016, 09:22 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/f4b2877991ad89e54491fd30f1d6848b.jpg vote for me to get the best cake ever xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miguel Herbert
05-10-2016, 09:40 AM
I vote for hail :o

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
05-10-2016, 11:01 AM
its kind of sad yet awesome this thread has better writing than 90% of AL's story line.
You are blonde......right? ? [emoji14]

bonjovi3223
05-10-2016, 11:03 AM
As promoter of Anti-graft and corruption polices, we should ask the Arlorian court to grant us the right to check konafez's stash, it was rumored to be filled with illegal cakes bougth in very cheap-unfair price from poor Arlorian farmers.

#HailForPresident!
Kona's list of crimes are beyond imagination. He is like Lex Luthor, steal from the world then run for presidency.

Hercules
05-10-2016, 11:07 AM
lols............

http://k40.kn3.net/88126B0F3.gif

Niixed
05-10-2016, 11:17 AM
I think i may have to run against you. Arlor must be purged of all desserts!

#ThundyForPrez

Ineedgold
05-10-2016, 11:52 AM
I vote for the one who will legalize space cakes :)

konafez
05-10-2016, 12:17 PM
The rumours of me making shadey deals with jardis gearloose to pay me in cake in return for sending him un suspecting adventurers to beat up and rob , is totally a fabrication of my opponents campaign

Yes Mr gearloose is a old family fried, but I in no way support his building of flame throwing cars to run over and scorch my fellow adventures

And I support cakes on land,sea , in space and in quasi dimensional spaces

konafez
05-10-2016, 12:20 PM
My stash is not the issue here (quickly cleans out stash)

I think we should look into campaign finance reform, I hear Hail has purchased one of the kraken islands for a beach party!

wangkj
05-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Ill unlock the sea for Kona. Vote for Kona 2016!!! Make cake good again :)

Cool1t
05-10-2016, 03:18 PM
I shall run against you and my job in office will give everyone green eggs :D (rest to expensive yall aint worth it) ;)

Coalhouse
05-10-2016, 04:33 PM

*drop mic*

*Whistles nonchalantly whilst hiding tranquillizer gun behind back.*

konafez
05-10-2016, 06:54 PM
I have found documents leading me to believe that my opponent supports a luxury tax on vanitys , do we want our pants literally taxed off of us!

And I deny any involvement in the "white cake" scandal. Yes I put the cake in my mouth..but I never chewed .

Vote for me and I promise a cake in every stash (and ten in mine) and a jewel elix in every inventory!

Iove
05-10-2016, 07:19 PM
#Rafaaaa President, Promocode with arcanes itens now, promocode with mythic tomorrow, promocodes forever!!!
#everybodyhateschris !!!

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Schnitzel
05-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Okay, so the current candidates are:

Party
Candidates
# of Votes

Unknown
Cool1t

Anti-Cake
Hail

Cake
Konafez

Unknown
Rafaelfarias406

Unknown
Thundyrz

Make your votes with "#<Name>ForPresident"
One vote per person

Deathlyreaper
05-10-2016, 10:09 PM
#Konaforpresident
#makearlorcakeagain

Java
05-10-2016, 10:39 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/86dedcbc575e6a00f3b49bd59fa88da4.jpg

#KonaforPresident

seraneyla
05-10-2016, 11:25 PM
#hailforpresident

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Rara
05-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Err, il vote for Hail, simply because his speech is way too convincing. :redface:

#Hailforpresident :love_heart:

konafez
05-11-2016, 12:19 AM

Make arlor cake , again!

ilhanna
05-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Some stranger gave me a potato wrapped in this odd message. He said to deliver the message to "the Cake Guy", so I guess this is yours, Kona.

PS. I've eaten the potato.

Java
05-11-2016, 12:59 AM
Some stranger gave me a potato wrapped in this odd message. He said to deliver the message to "the Cake Guy", so I guess this is yours, Kona.

Omg! I'm crying here!![emoji24]

konafez
05-11-2016, 03:12 AM

I can see this is a ploy by the potato party to uproot my campaign (you see what I did there)

But I will not be stopped! They will not root me out! (Yes another potato joke..I couldn't help myself)

I have discovered that my opponent has hired ...well I won't say crazy..let's say pathologically high spirited, campaign workers

Hail
05-11-2016, 03:16 AM
My stash is not the issue here (quickly cleans out stash)

I think we should look into campaign finance reform, I hear Hail has purchased one of the kraken islands for a beach party!

I must admit this is true... and everyone who #Vote4Hail is invited!

kinzmet
05-11-2016, 04:15 AM
Okay, so the current candidates are:

Party
Candidates
# of Votes

Unknown
Cool1t

Anti-Cake
Hail

Cake
Konafez

Unknown
Rafaelfarias406

Unknown
Thundyrz

One vote per person

Dear Election Commissioner Ruizhe,

The "Unknown" party are Independent. Only 2 of the candidates are backed by Political party. :p

leiyowsz
05-11-2016, 06:19 AM
#HailForPresident

Masked
05-11-2016, 06:53 AM

#HailForPresident!
Lol !!!!! *11 times*

Schnitzel
05-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Dear Election Commissioner Ruizhe,

The "Unknown" party are Independent. Only 2 of the candidates are backed by Political party. :p

Lol sorry forgot about that part, I'll edit when i get home

konafez
05-11-2016, 10:42 AM
My campaign just received a large donation of glinstone coins!

On a side note I plan to start a glinstone tourism bord...come , see the sights ! (And get mauled by disgruntled gnomes) you can even bring the kids! (If that have full medical coverage) you will love it so much , you won't ever want to leave (mostly because you will have lost the use of your legs) stay in one of the many fine hotels (or in one of the many unmarked graves) glinstone is for the whole family! (To go missing and never be seen again)

dinzly
05-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Oohh ! great tour plan..i go ! ( while writing a last will )

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Coalhouse
05-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Do I get a vote, despite being on #TeamKonafez?

If so: #KonafezForPresident

Also, when does voting end?

Furthermore, the A.R.S.E.S. itself remains steadfastly apolitical. The purchase of large quantities of root vegetables is entirely coincidental.

Gouiwaa9000
05-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Gimme a place in your office . I will make sure to solve the problem of spammers ,bots , and arlor overpopulation once and for all!!! Ofcurse in my own nab way... Muahahahaha *prepears gasoline and napalm missles* who told arlor can't burn?

Anynna
05-11-2016, 01:08 PM
I vote for kona =)) he's got an army of cake soldiers :sour: :kiwi-fruit:

#KonafezForPresident

Schnitzel
05-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Arlor Presidential Candidates (Updated May 11, 2016)

Party
Candidates
# of Votes

Anti-Cake
Hail

Cake
Konafez

Independent
Cool1t

Independent
Rafaelfarias406

Independent
Thundyrz

One vote per person

Kaziscate
05-11-2016, 06:57 PM
On behalf of the potato race, I call being head chef! I can make a mean bowl of popcorn (and bacon and mac n cheese!)

Seoratrek
05-11-2016, 11:28 PM
*shifty eyes*

konafez
05-12-2016, 12:23 AM
*shifty eyes*

Its all in fun seo, no worries

acewasabi
05-12-2016, 12:42 AM
i'll vote kona, cos a coffee and cake platform is one i can really get behind :D

Hail
05-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Latest reports confirm Konafez and Coffeegirl are planning to build a Wall around Shuyal in order to alienate the mages that live there! This must be stopped! It is 2016, we SHOULD be including everyone, including our little blue half-men, NOT excluding them from civilisation all together.
#Hail4President
#Hail4Equality

Also Ruizhe I only counted 7 supporters of Kona and thats including some of his pt ;-;

resurrected
05-12-2016, 01:14 AM
#Hail4President[emoji14]

acewasabi
05-12-2016, 01:22 AM
*shifty eyes*

like these shifty eyes? :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55ArHjeR1c

(it's that shifty eyes dog from the simpsons)

Asron9
05-12-2016, 01:26 AM
um on diet cannot eat cake too much [emoji28]

#Hail4President

konafez
05-12-2016, 02:15 AM
Latest reports confirm Konafez and Coffeegirl are planning to build a Wall around Shuyal in order to alienate the mages that live there! This must be stopped! It is 2016, we SHOULD be including everyone, including our little blue half-men, NOT excluding them from civilisation all together.
#Hail4President
#Hail4Equality

Also Ruizhe I only counted 7 supporters of Kona and thats including some of his pt ;-;

I think Hail caught us stuffing the ballot box guys....nods to coalhouse (pointing at tranquilizer gun)

Hail
05-12-2016, 02:34 AM
I think Hail caught us stuffing the ballot box guys....nods to coalhouse (pointing at tranquilizer gun)

*grabs full cake as hostage*
Kona quit now... before its too late

konafez
05-12-2016, 02:46 AM
*grabs full cake as hostage*
Kona quit now... before its too late

Hey! ....hey! ...hey!

Just take it easy...put down the cake!

konafez
05-12-2016, 06:03 AM
The cake is innocent! Let it go!

(Whispers to coalhouse) give him the "big muffin"

bonjovi3223
05-12-2016, 06:12 AM
*shifty eyes*
Looks like this guy is voting in all parties.

Hoardseeker
05-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Vote for me #AntiCake #AntiCoffee #FrenchFriesForAll !

Don't forget , Vote today! #HoardyForPresident

Coalhouse
05-12-2016, 09:04 AM
[Over comms] Taking the shot, grab the hostage ... err ... cake!

butterspar
05-12-2016, 09:13 AM
I was not paid, or bribed in any way. #Hail4pres

Java
05-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Some interesting supporters you have Hoardy.

Hoardseeker
05-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Some interesting supporters you have Hoardy.

Lol wot? Someone's Creating so many accounts im gud president -.-

bonjovi3223
05-12-2016, 11:28 AM
I was not paid, or bribed in any way. #Hail4pres
Every prisoner is also innocent.

konafez
05-12-2016, 03:04 PM
*dives to rescue cake*

Schnitzel
05-12-2016, 07:11 PM
What are with all these user names thanking posts lol

@Hail, sorry might have miscounted (or forgot who already voted)
This is difficult, someone ask a mod to just put a poll on this thread...

konafez
05-12-2016, 10:21 PM
What are with all these user names thanking posts lol

@Hail, sorry might have miscounted (or forgot who already voted)
This is difficult, someone ask a mod to just put a poll on this thread...

Yeah, some of the user names are...interesting.... -.-

cotard
05-12-2016, 10:38 PM
i have decided

Hoardseeker
05-13-2016, 01:08 AM

LoL -_-_-_-_-_- #BurnTheBakery

konafez
05-13-2016, 09:26 AM
LoL -_-_-_-_-_- #BurnTheBakery

Yeah that one is just mean.....

chrismichael
05-13-2016, 02:49 PM
cake 4 lyfe

bonjovi3223
05-13-2016, 03:18 PM
Lol....I actually took a pick of some of those names.

Seoratrek
05-13-2016, 07:05 PM
Should we make this into a contest? Fun funsies of course :)

ilhanna
05-13-2016, 07:19 PM

Yes! Campaign poster design, campaign button, or even...candidate videos? Moderated president debate on hot issues like ending pet hunger and the threat of ISIS (Inadequate Set Items Supply) that undermine the very fabric of Arlorian community...

(I can just imagine Kona's campaign video.)

(Make a ton of popcorn and get comfortable to watch the Arlorian Idol...er...election.)

Hail
05-13-2016, 08:46 PM
I have decided to take up #BurntheBakery as my official campaign slogan.

@Seo, sounds fun!

konafez
05-13-2016, 09:13 PM

Yes! Sounds fun!

konafez
05-13-2016, 09:15 PM
I have decided to take up #BurntheBakery as my official campaign slogan.

That's just so wrong!

ilhanna
05-13-2016, 10:21 PM
Election: Voters alarmed by increased hostility

Kraag (5/14). Voters expressed concerns over escalating hostility between leading Arlorian presidential election candidates, Hail and Konafez. Following a hostage situation involving an unidentified grain product and unauthorized use of weaponry, and in the wake of Team Hail newly adopted campaign slogan, many citizens are wondering if their future holds more than just the threat of turnip bashing.

"I don't hold with cruelty to vegetables," Mr Romaine Greens of Brackenridge Farmers Association said on Friday. "We don't raise turnips to be used for beating people. We grow them to be chopped, sliced, mashed and stewed."

Commenting on Team Hail's new slogan, Mr Rolls of Kraag Guild of Bakers and Confectioners said, "They still need to eat bread after election, don't they? Burning bakeries achieves nothing but a lingering smell of burned toast, I tell you. Try buttering that up."

The Kraag military and law enforcement agencies also voiced their concerns over the use of alleged illegal weapons during the presidential campaign. "We suspect an increase in illegal trafficking of arms," Gen. Dimitrius told the media at a press conference Friday night. "Our sources revealed that a number of 'Big Muffins' had been shipped to a party affiliated with one of the candidates, while a huge sum of funds has been paid for a consignment of illegal 'Custard Pies.'"

Mr Rovohn Rovohnsson, president of Garetta Association of Armourers, said the public has the right to be concerned when the Custard Pie ("Single shot splat") is involved. "In all my years in arms manufacture, there has never been anything quite as lethal as [the Custard Pie] in terms of the three C's: caliber, calories and cholesterol."

"Whatever happens to the tradition of dog walking and baby kissing during election campain?" said Ms Karin of Kraag. "All this food fight doesn't make us more inclined to vote for either candidate."

Team Hail and Team Konafez had been unavailable for comment before this article went to press.

Kaziscate
05-13-2016, 10:44 PM

How about a cake eating contest? ;)

konafez
05-13-2016, 11:39 PM
Election: Voters alarmed by increased hostility

Kraag (5/14). Voters expressed concerns over escalating hostility between leading Arlorian presidential election candidates, Hail and Konafez. Following a hostage situation involving an unidentified grain product and unauthorized use of weaponry, and in the wake of Team Hail newly adopted campaign slogan, many citizens are wondering if their future holds more than just the threat of turnip bashing.

"I don't hold with cruelty to vegetables," Mr Romaine Greens of Brackenridge Farmers Association said on Friday. "We don't raise turnips to be used for beating people. We grow them to be chopped, sliced, mashed and stewed."

Commenting on Team Hail's new slogan, Mr Rolls of Kraag Guild of Bakers and Confectioners said, "They still need to eat bread after election, don't they? Burning bakeries achieves nothing but a lingering smell of burned toast, I tell you. Try buttering that up."

The Kraag military and law enforcement agencies also voiced their concerns over the use of alleged illegal weapons during the presidential campaign. "We suspect an increase in illegal trafficking of arms," Gen. Dimitrius told the media at a press conference Friday night. "Our sources revealed that a number of 'Big Muffins' had been shipped to a party affiliated with one of the candidates, while a huge sum of funds has been paid for a consignment of illegal 'Custard Pies.'"

Mr Rovohn Rovohnsson, president of Garetta Association of Armourers, said the public has the right to be concerned when the Custard Pie ("Single shot splat") is involved. "In all my years in arms manufacture, there has never been anything quite as lethal as [the Custard Pie] in terms of the three C's: caliber, calories and cholesterol."

"Whatever happens to the tradition of dog walking and baby kissing during election campain?" said Ms Karin of Kraag. "All this food fight doesn't make us more inclined to vote for either candidate."

Team Hail and Team Konafez had been unavailable for comment before this article went to press.

OK this is one of the best things I have ever seen in my life

+100000 for this!

konafez
05-14-2016, 12:32 AM
My fellow arlorians!

I'm proposing a three step program to scale back violence in this campaign

1. A strategic baked goods limitations treaty

2. A ban on the sale of all weaponised vegetables, excluding beets (but there will be a three day waiting period on all beets)

3. Better background checks on weaponised vegetables, excluding vegetables used for hunting (celery, artichokes , rutabaga) and banning the sale of explosive eggplant

I'm also planning subsidized salt factory's and due icing crews

kinzmet
05-14-2016, 03:31 AM
A report just came in!
The goblins came to support Hail for presidency campain! They are giving away tokens, eggs, gears and whut nots. If you try to make a new toon you would see how goblins support Hail by burning the bakery on Windmoore, but the fire was extinguished by a Konafez supporting wizard that won't be named. Apparently the Goblins used a large stock of explosive eggplants planted just below the bakery.
As for the free goods, the goblins only need some loving fireballs, Aimshots, Windmills and the free goodies are yours! These activities was later known by the Arlorians as 'The Goblin Event'.

Hail
05-14-2016, 04:38 AM
A report just came in!
The goblins came to support Hail for presidency campain! They are giving away tokens, eggs, gears and whut nots. If you try to make a new toon you would see how goblins support Hail by burning the bakery on Windmoore, but the fire was extinguished by a Konafez supporting wizard that won't be named. Apparently the Goblins used a large stock of explosive eggplants planted just below the bakery.
As for the free goods, the goblins only need some loving fireballs, Aimshots, Windmills and the free goodies are yours! These activities was later known by the Arlorians as 'The Goblin Event'.

Thankyou for the acknowledgment!
All it took was a simple phone call to an old pal and he was sending us hoards of goblins to grant us these amazing things.
#BurntheBakery

Coalhouse
05-14-2016, 09:39 AM
Thankyou for the acknowledgment!
All it took was a simple phone call to an old pal and he was sending us hoards of goblins to grant us these amazing things.
#BurntheBakery

Typical behaviour for a megalomaniac. Taking "credit" (or should that be "blame") for a perfectly natural phenomenon: the annual goblin migration!

What's next, "making the sun rise"(?)

Hail
05-14-2016, 09:48 AM
Typical behaviour for a megalomaniac. Taking "credit" (or should that be "blame") for a perfectly natural phenomenon: the annual goblin migration!

Leave all that aside! I am trying to win an election here...

Java
05-14-2016, 09:50 AM

Its like how I am responsible for the new haste SET rings & pendants....increased speed by 200%.[emoji477] [emoji477] [emoji477] You're welcome, Arlor. [emoji6] Vote for Kona!

#SpeedstersforKona

Coalhouse
05-14-2016, 11:01 AM

Oh yeah, I bet you'd like to "draw a line under" that one! Just like your hostage-taking; any more of that and it'll be sleepy-byes time again.

kinzmet
05-14-2016, 11:13 AM

Why did you used the "M" word? :p
It should be bored-megalomaniac :banana:

Politicians will always take the credit, the sunrise was the first baker. One day a farmer's wife accidentally mixed the flour and sugar, she thougth it was a waste and planned to throw it away. She left it in a wood bucket outside the house, it was afternoon and rain arrived. The rainwater was mixed in the flour and sugar, then the morning came. The sunrise that time was became very hot and cooked the mixture for several hours. Incidentally there was a bees hive just above the where the bucket was placed, when the farmer tried to remove the hive the honey dropped on the bucket. The farmer discovered the bucket and overturned the bucket in the kitchen table, viola! The first cake, and it was honey-cake.

Veenihiv
05-14-2016, 11:30 AM
#Konaforpresident
#gogoCake!!

konafez
05-14-2016, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah, I bet you'd like to "draw a line under" that one! Just like your hostage-taking; any more of that and it'll be sleepy-byes time again.

We should invest in a truck load of artichokes ...for "hunting" use only of course

*winks*

Castronox123
05-14-2016, 12:55 PM
#makearlorcakeagain #Kona2016 #don'tlookinkona'scakestash

Schnitzel
05-14-2016, 12:58 PM
I'd like to raise an issue for @Hail and @Konafez,

if elected, how will you work to close the gap between rich and poor players without causing inflation?

Hoardseeker
05-14-2016, 01:00 PM

We need a Poll here !

#BurnTheBakery
#HoardyForPresident
#FrenchFriesForAll
#BringBackTarlok2013

Hoardseeker
05-14-2016, 01:05 PM

if elected, how will you work to close the gap between rich and poor players without causing inflation?
Don't forget I'm also in ^_^

If I'm elected I'd get the Millions of gold stashed by Sir Spendsalot which was earned by a Selling a Vanity Set which wont drop gold actually but looks like it drops gold every second ! For his Fraud Sales I'd file a Case on him and give those golds to the poor people and make Arlor go Gold !

#HoardyForPresident
#FrenchFriesForAll
#FreeGoldForThePoor
#GoldenArlor

konafez
05-14-2016, 01:35 PM

Cake events, the answer is cake events

konafez
05-14-2016, 01:43 PM
I'm starting a smear campaign (smears hail with cake)

Spiff
05-14-2016, 02:35 PM
This post is phenomenal! Thanks for the great read and LOLz!
Still, I want to hear more about what each candidate is looking do about the "issues" before I vote.
All I see so far is lots of opponent bashing and self appointment.
Having said that, I LOVE cake!

Seoratrek
05-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Let me get some things together so that we have a clean, fresh thread to invite those who want to "run" for office :) From there we can set up a poll!

bonjovi3223
05-14-2016, 03:38 PM

Have you heard of Robin Hood? [emoji14]
That is distribution of wealth without inflation.

konafez
05-14-2016, 07:14 PM
Let me get some things together so that we have a clean, fresh thread to invite those who want to "run" for office :) From there we can set up a poll!

Sounds good seo

Schnitzel
05-14-2016, 08:13 PM
Have you heard of Robin Hood? [emoji14]
That is distribution of wealth without inflation.

Okay, let me rephrase:

if elected, how will you work to close the gap between rich and poor players without causing too much inflation and without shooting any players with arrows/swords/magic blasts?

Lethoiun
05-14-2016, 10:14 PM
#vote4Hail
#burnthebakery

Hail
05-14-2016, 10:38 PM
Okay, let me rephrase:

if elected, how will you work to close the gap between rich and poor players without causing too much inflation and without shooting any players with arrows/swords/magic blasts?

As bonjovi said before, Robinhood tactics work a treat!
Using my trusty Balloon Daggers, anyone with gold to "spare" will get a little tickle, a pop at most.
#Burnthebakery

konafez
05-15-2016, 09:07 AM
Okay, let me rephrase:

First I woud allow a cs tax refund

I would stop allowing people to write off interdementional travel through portals as "public transportation"

And cake events...lots of cake events

konafez
05-15-2016, 09:59 AM
Really? Not to be rude or anything but i dont think rogues should be buffed they already nearly 1hit warrs with 7k hp i mean i get it they die alot but so do mages its nearly even and balanced right now since mages and warrs got a buff Al doesnt revolve around just 1 class
#LoveToTheWarriors

Seriously..I mean seriously... OK next time I will post a disclaimer saying "if you take anything in this thread seriously then you must have suffered a head injury "

This is all in fun..

Exxotik
05-15-2016, 12:10 PM
Seriously..I mean seriously... OK next time I will post a disclaimer saying "if you take anything in this thread seriously then you must have suffered a head injury "

This is all in fun..

Lol i wasnt taking it seriously just joking about what i said but i lyke the cake :D

konafez
05-15-2016, 12:36 PM
Lol i wasnt taking it seriously just joking about what i said but i lyke the cake :D

Mmmmmm cake

Seoratrek
05-15-2016, 02:40 PM
It has been posted!

Moving the discussion thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?322671-Elections-in-Arlor!-Discussion-Thread

Sign up here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?322335-Elections-in-Arlor!-Sign-Up-Thread