PDA

View Full Version : Questions about endgame mage/farming

Lawpvp
05-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Been a twink for years and im planning to start a mage to farm and fund another twink

Beat endgame mage weapon for farming/elites?
Endgame pve build and pvp build?
What are the best things to farm to make surefire gold, elite runners? Locks? Jewels? And which maps for whichever one is most efficient

Thanks in advance

Lawpvp
05-10-2016, 08:00 PM
anything???

Zeus
05-10-2016, 08:47 PM
I would PM Papa for this advice, he's the best mage in game. If you're looking to start PvP, come join us and we will help you out as well! Mages are very OP in PvP atm, good time to be a mage.

Saud
05-10-2016, 09:07 PM
I hope my reply helps
best elite weapon is arcane staff or the new 51 mythic staff
but personally I prefer the arc staff
because when you in elite you need health and str to keep your shield not easy to break
also the proc DoT is amazing
same with the spell when you charge staff
you get damage buff+crit+ 25 damage reduction!
the normal map i use legendary gun because 200% basis attack buff is powerful

this is pvp/pve build ( level 56 )
but u might get boring with it in pve
-
shield 4/5: no knock back
fireball : for me I use 4/5, the reduce hit chance not that impressive
lightning: for me i use 4/5, electrical discharge some people don't use it, but i use it
but the stun skill not that nedded ( the last one )
clock 4/5, the explosion at the end not that good.
heal : 4/5, no mana ticks
-
mastery:
10 points on clock, it very helpful in elite and the new maps
6 on shield, the damage absorb is awesome!
-
passive: 5/5 str,dex,int, you can either put the last 5 on armor or crit, but I've already put it in armor
crit increases only 3% :/

jewels standard and up, no weak,damaged,cracked
hope it helped!

Lawpvp
05-10-2016, 11:30 PM
I hope my reply helps
best elite weapon is arcane staff or the new 51 mythic staff
but personally I prefer the arc staff
because when you in elite you need health and str to keep your shield not easy to break
also the proc DoT is amazing
same with the spell when you charge staff
you get damage buff+crit+ 25 damage reduction!
the normal map i use legendary gun because 200% basis attack buff is powerful

this is pvp/pve build ( level 56 )
but u might get boring with it in pve
-
shield 4/5: no knock back
fireball : for me I use 4/5, the reduce hit chance not that impressive
lightning: for me i use 4/5, electrical discharge some people don't use it, but i use it
but the stun skill not that nedded ( the last one )
clock 4/5, the explosion at the end not that good.
heal : 4/5, no mana ticks
-
mastery:
10 points on clock, it very helpful in elite and the new maps
6 on shield, the damage absorb is awesome!
-
passive: 5/5 str,dex,int, you can either put the last 5 on armor or crit, but I've already put it in armor
crit increases only 3% :/

jewels standard and up, no weak,damaged,cracked
hope it helped!

Thanks this pretty much sums it up

Kriticality
05-10-2016, 11:55 PM
I'm happy to help if I can... I'm papa. I'd say generally your build is dependent on your gear. I'd likely have a different build if I had different gear. Some things are relatively useless, especially in PVP. You do have much more leniency to try different things in PVE. I like to maximize my build for whatever I'm doing so I don't do any hybrid build atm. Either its PVE or PVP. I don't farm all that much, but for timed runs it all just depends on the maps that your running. It's expensive but my builds tend to change a lot. I can tell you for PVP its pretty static though. Just PM me if you have specific questions. I'm slightly different than saud but no one build works for everything. I keep guns and staves.

dinzly
05-11-2016, 06:23 AM
planar arena still good place to make gold since right now its much easy with the right gear..eventhough vials are cheap it still gv u a good amount of gold..as farming in km3 now idk is it only me that is not lucky enough to loot cryo or the drop rate has been nerfed..i dont get locked crates as much as i can get like past season for a 30 minutes elix(deary island bug not included)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
05-11-2016, 07:06 AM
I'm happy to help if I can... I'm papa. I'd say generally your build is dependent on your gear. I'd likely have a different build if I had different gear. Some things are relatively useless, especially in PVP. You do have much more leniency to try different things in PVE. I like to maximize my build for whatever I'm doing so I don't do any hybrid build atm. Either its PVE or PVP. I don't farm all that much, but for timed runs it all just depends on the maps that your running. It's expensive but my builds tend to change a lot. I can tell you for PVP its pretty static though. Just PM me if you have specific questions. I'm slightly different than saud but no one build works for everything. I keep guns and staves.

When i get into pvp ill probably hit you up

planar arena still good place to make gold since right now its much easy with the right gear..eventhough vials are cheap it still gv u a good amount of gold..as farming in km3 now idk is it only me that is not lucky enough to loot cryo or the drop rate has been nerfed..i dont get locked crates as much as i can get like past season for a 30 minutes elix(deary island bug not included)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Yah i guess ill try out arena a bit. Tried jewel farming yesterday and it was meh

Binlaggin
05-11-2016, 11:46 AM
PVP: ice light heal shield is pretty good all around. mastery in shield and light.
PVE: depends on map. if low level like km3 then do gale, fire, light (with electric discharge) and clock. If new maps and you're getting stunned a lot, then do fire, gale (without speed upgrade but do the master so you don't stun), clock and shield. Or put ice instead of fire. There's a few other combinations that work well but these work pretty well all around. Put passives in str, int, dex, crit

Plqgue
05-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Farm elite kraken up runner chests drop really good and will get you a fair amount of golds plus the chests drop from mobs so u can get multiple a run