View Full Version : PL Crashes Without A FC

Lysdexic
07-29-2011, 01:45 PM
I think I may have figured out how to reproduce this crash, but first the particulars:

HTC Evo 4G - Crash occurs on both a stock and CM rooted phone.

Possible logs pertaining to it (from two separate crashes):
E/InputDispatcher( 186): channel '40a1bc10 sts.pl/sts.pl.PocketLegends (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x8
E/InputDispatcher( 186): channel '40a1bc10 sts.pl/sts.pl.PocketLegends (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!

E/InputDispatcher( 186): channel '4098d000 sts.pl/sts.pl.PocketLegends (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred. events=0x8
E/InputDispatcher( 186): channel '4098d000 sts.pl/sts.pl.PocketLegends (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!

How to reproduce:
You can simply just sit in any dungeon that has infinite respawn (Vyxnaar hunting, for example). After X amount of time, PL will eventually crash without even displaying a FC (anywhere starting around 15 minutes or later). I've also noticed that if I take a short break (without leaving the map) in those areas before returning to the bloodbath, it will take longer to crash. Before the crash, PL will become noticeably laggy.

I think it may have something to do with the above character messages, like the HP/MP/XP/Gold/Statuses overhead. If I'm using my mage and nuking away, those become severely back-logged.

Thoughts?

Lysdexic
08-30-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm still getting these crashes.