PDA

View Full Version : NOOBMIGO : Blaster Contest and You

Arterra
07-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Keep bumpin this till noobmigo answers, his inbox is full and this is urgent.

You won a sentinel gun as long as you give out all my contest prizes for me. I'm leaving early tomorrow for Galapagos and as you can guess have no wifi for two weeks.
If you fail to take note, gonna have to not give it to you. Made a funny reason and everything.

I will be on PL for a number of hours, maybe off for dinner for 40 mins or less.

Silentarrow
07-29-2011, 07:47 PM
Congrats Noobmingo! Arterra, mind posting a picture of the outfit?

noobmigo
07-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Uh, I have to give away 1050k all for a 500k item? Doesn't sound correct to me. :p I don't even have 1050k right now.

If this is some kind of prank, and all of you guys laugh at me. I will cry. OK? I AM EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE! Grrrr! *Whimper*

Err, if it's because you won't be able to give out the prizes, because you are leaving soon, I guess I can do it. This will crash me though. :/

EDIT: Wait, what?

Is it I take your gold and give it to others or is it I take my gold and give it to others? Sooo confuzzled.

Arterra
07-29-2011, 07:49 PM
Lol my other options for the "pity prize" were too likely to quit and waste it... Coming on now :)

Just need you to give out the prizes for me. Shotgun is thanks.

Conradin
07-29-2011, 07:51 PM
I can always do it for ya...

noobmigo
07-29-2011, 07:52 PM
Lol my other options for the "pity prize" were too likely to quit and waste it... Coming on now :)

Just need you to give out the prizes for me. Shotgun is thanks.

Wait, what?!

You are giving me a Death Shotgun for free? That doesn't sound right either. I mean, I can do this for free, if you want.

But my greedy devil on my left shoulder is telling me to take the offer of a Death Shotgun for a easy task.. Must. Not!

Conradin
07-29-2011, 07:55 PM
Take the shotty and give out the prizes migo- Arty doesnt have much time.

Lesrider
07-29-2011, 07:57 PM
That goes for 500k now? Wow has there been crazy inflation since I stopped playing or is it really that rare/in demand?

Arterra
07-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Lol just bought that shotgun for 370k so I think he got a decent deal.

It's not easy hunting down people to give out prizes, or organizing times to get on.

Lesrider
07-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Lol his prize is worth more than what the winners get? :P

Arterra
07-29-2011, 10:27 PM
He's handling all yer gold and items xD
I might not be fair, but it is my munees lol