PDA

View Full Version : Need loadout for a pve rouge

Bm4_le60
05-11-2016, 08:42 AM
So im a lvl 25 rouge and im looking for a good build to solo tombs for xp or progress into new lvls.
I feel like my current build is not good for soloing matches because i have to suplement my no mana and hp with potions but i feel like im using way to many just to pass a tomb. Heres my current loadout

All dex
5/5 nox
3/5 Shadow pierce (leading dagger and rising death)
4/5 aim (All but shatter armor)
5/5 Shadow veil
5/5 agility
1/5 critcal shot

Also should i be using bow or daggers?
Thank you :)

Sandeeep
05-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Kay first of all ur lvl 25 ... weak low lvl
Putting all into dex aint gonna help as much as u think cause currently u gotta suvive
So put 2 in str 18 in dex and 5 in int ... as u level choose btw dex and int
Use respec when u get lvl 45+
( most will disagree but ur lvl 25 not a high lvl yet and mobs at that lvl is hard for rogues to survive em )

Passives make u op and u have 25 points to distribute
Go 3/5 on int and dex and u seem to spam skills like me
Go 2/5 on str to survive at ur level
Max em out later

For skills go for
Razor shield as it helps kill mobs aton ( use maybe 5/5 maybe)
Shadow pierce as is is rogue op. Go for multikill upgrade and self heal... nothing more
Heal pack ( self heal and extra pack.. nth more)
Aimed shot ( dmg reduction and somethings else if u like maybe 5/5 if u like maybe)
Trap helps too with its pull and BLEED .. very helpful
Thats all for best results

Thats 17 for skills and 5 on passive
Thus i got 3 more... put for either some dex or int passive or skill of the ones mentioned above which u think would be helpful

Respec later when u get better
Then go all dex all passives 5/5
Then choose ur fav. 5 skills to spend remaing points

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

resurrected
05-11-2016, 11:28 AM
I don't suggest you to use build above. Packs for pve seriously ? Anyways.
Use shadow storm shot 5/5. Its op skill believe me. Nox bold 5/5, another very good DoT skill. ( charge both in groups of mobs. Don't need at boss) aimed shot 5/5. And shadow Pierce with 3/5 heal and hit 3 targets. Passives you should go into are might knowledge agility and crit. Nothing more is needed. Extra points spend on skill mastery shadow storm shot and nox. Go all points in dex. You need damage, DPS and crit. Mana and HP will come from gear , passives and pets. Bow or dagger. Get what's better. For tombs especially solo you can get daggers to charge Normal attack and stun group of mobs then just tap aimed charge sss charge nox and mobs should die :) charge pierce to gain heal

Sandeeep
05-25-2016, 04:27 PM
ahem he is playing for the first time
he is a rogue
he is trying tombs for lvling

he needs some STR and heal packs as he is starting
just cause u are a pro player or end-gamer doesnt mean low lvl player know how to use skills properly or effectively or in combos
till he figures that out he needs heal packs
rogues die so fast in tombs

resurrected r u a smurf? cause u dont know the difficulties low level new players face when in tombs and that to being a ROGUE