PDA

View Full Version : Hello PL players!

Taktyx
07-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Been playing and reading the forums for a couple months now and just wanted to say "hi". I have four chars in PL with Taktyx (lvl 46 bird) being my first character and also my main character. Loved Physiologic's archer compendium and have modeled a lot of my playstyle after the info from his many posts. My other toons are Taktyk (bird), Tyktax (elf), and Tyktak (bear). I'm loving this game and hope to continue doing so for a long time so I figured I should start getting involved in the community.

However, that brings up an issue. The wifi at the university I attend for grad school won't let me play PL on the network, so when I'm on campus, I'm stuck with 3g. Is there any way to work around that so I can play on their wifi??? Thanks if anyone has any tips and I hope to see everyone as often as possible in-game.

~Taktyx

Arterra
07-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Oh man, I feel your pain. I failed to find a way to make my itouch automatically proxy any Internet connection. I know in setting there is an option for writing the URL for a proxy but I never found one that let's me use any connection instead of just writing urls.

My bet is if you host your own domain, you might be able to set it up through that.

Apart from that, welcome to the forums lol. You prob know your way around.

Roasty
07-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forum! :o

JaytB
07-29-2011, 08:00 PM
I can't help you with your wifi issues, but welcome to the forum :)

davidhan232
07-29-2011, 08:07 PM
The forum is beast

Taktyx
07-29-2011, 08:35 PM
Beast indeed. Thanks for welcoming me! :)

Bummer about the wifi thing though. Guess I should mention that I play on a Samsung Epic in case that is important for a work around. Peace.