PDA

View Full Version : PvE build for me when i use Respec

Sandeeep
05-11-2016, 09:18 AM
I'm currently lvl 47 but ill be lvl 56 soon
Given below is some info
Based on that can u guys please distribute my skill points to optimise my character (rogue) ???

Gameplay:
Helping newbs thus playing weaker map
Farming jewels and teeth in tindirin
Maybe doing a couple of easy elites
Kt4 and dailys for xp and gold
-i may occasionally join for extreme hard maps and elites -

But... i seem to find that i spam alot of skills and run outta mana extremely fast.
Also int give some health dmg and mana (which i guess is useful)

Passives:
I observed passives help a whole lot.. so i was thinking 5/5 in all passives ( str int dex ... crit dmg armor ... agility )
Rising says dmg passive doesnt work though

Skills:
Aimed and Nox :
I usually use nox bolt and aimed shot to kill bosses using the powerups poison and armor reduction

Shadows :
Shadow pierce is a must i guess to travel and its dmg is as good as a aimed shot... also and i do low lvl maps shadow shot gives AoE blast to kill goblins i use upgrades shadow heal and 3 people pierce..... extended range with extended AoE

Others :
Heal packs for healing ( upgraded with heal caster and any one more)
Razor shield ( perhaps 5/5?) Helps alot in killing mass mobs surronding me and snare stuff
Trap ( upgraded with pull and bleed ) as its useful for kt and stuff sometimes
Shadow veil (i dont use it)

Mastery : idk if this helps or not so i havent put anything in this

Usual stats:
Almost all dex points and some in int
Str dex int dmg crit armor passives
I usually always have Aimed Shot, Shadow Piercer,
And alternate between Razor Shield ,Heal Pack, Trap for ~mobs~ and Nox Bolt ~boss~ and Shadow Shot ~lower maps fast runs for helping newbs "i'm generous"~

Thanks u, ik most of u will inore this big writing but ik u guys hate me talking in spams, i always feel bad annoying u ( u can mute chat )
But please do answer and help me i'm not really rich and respec is kinda expensive ... trying my best to be rich though.
Thanks in advance guys.

~ Its a copy paste i did for my guild and AL related chats i posted ~

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

resurrected
05-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Use shadow storm shot 5/5. Its op skill believe me. Nox bolt 5/5, another very good DoT skill. ( charge both in groups of mobs. Don't need at boss) aimed shot 5/5. And shadow Pierce with 3/5 heal and hit 3 targets. Passives you should go into are might knowledge agility and crit. Nothing more is needed. Extra points spend on skill mastery shadow storm shot and nox. Go all points in dex. You need damage, DPS and crit. Mana and HP will come from gear , passives and pets.

Tatman
05-12-2016, 07:47 PM
For easier maps:

All points in DEX. You don't need INT, it won't save you many pots anyway.

Skills:
Aimed 5/5
Nox - I use 4/5 without the charged upgrade
Pierce - probably 2/5 with the 3 targets upgrade or 3/5 with heal to save you some pots
SSS - good for clearing easy mobs; 4/5 or 5/5 with the charged upgrade

Passives - I use 5/5 all except speed, but maybe some aren't needed for easy maps (the strength and armor passives for example). Damage used to be glitched, but now it works, so you should get it.
Masteries - sss mastery is pretty useful for easy mobs, nox is ok too. I'd put points in sss first.

Daggee
05-14-2016, 01:43 PM
For easier maps:

All points in DEX. You don't need INT, it won't save you many pots anyway.

Skills:
Aimed 5/5
Nox - I use 4/5 without the charged upgrade
Pierce - probably 2/5 with the 3 targets upgrade or 3/5 with heal to save you some pots
SSS - good for clearing easy mobs; 4/5 or 5/5 with the charged upgrade

Passives - I use 5/5 all except speed, but maybe some aren't needed for easy maps (the strength and armor passives for example). Damage used to be glitched, but now it works, so you should get it.
Masteries - sss mastery is pretty useful for easy mobs, nox is ok too. I'd put points in sss first.
Hey there, it's been a while since i played AL and i'm just getting back to it, i'm a lv46 rogue and was wondering since when SSS was auctually being used? I remember people used to hate SSS and people used to say never use sss

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Tatman
05-17-2016, 04:45 PM
Hey there, it's been a while since i played AL and i'm just getting back to it, i'm a lv46 rogue and was wondering since when SSS was auctually being used? I remember people used to hate SSS and people used to say never use sss

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
It was fixed. It auto aims now. And the mastery is good, especially for easier maps.