PDA

View Full Version : What is up with CTF sabotagers who boot to get flag back?

Beanmachine
07-30-2011, 02:02 AM
Wheres the good sportsmanship? Cmon guys we're all one community no need to do foolish things out there!:rolleyes:
Such as: BOOT the person on the other team w/ the flag when they are 5m away from their base with a reason "Give it back"

I hope this bird who has acted very immature learns his lesson and hope everyone else in the community will not have to experiance this and have a pleasant time.

Thank you,
Bean

Waterrforest
07-30-2011, 02:04 AM
LOL , i seriously like the reason ''Give it back''

Gluttony
07-30-2011, 02:15 AM
BOOT the person on the other team w/ the flag when they are 5m away from their base with a reason "Give it back"

Def fighting dirty, but hirlarious none-the-less. Now that this thread is out there I imagine it will happen more frequently, perhaps you should have taken a screenshot and put this up in the Technical Issues and Bugs section as this should be dealt with before it gets out of hand.

Beanmachine
07-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Def fighting dirty, but hirlarious none-the-less. Now that this thread is out there I imagine it will happen more frequently, perhaps you should have taken a screenshot and put this up in the Technical Issues and Bugs section as this should be dealt with before it gets out of hand.

Oh no I forgot to, I didn't want to cause any flame wars, nor look like a tattle tale, so I just quit and went back to my summer cleaning..hehe:D

Kakatoa91
07-30-2011, 02:49 AM
Had that too once months ago but it was a twink bear.
Apparently he didnt like my lil bird takin the flag and killin him on the way.
I suppose he was cleanin the team for easy targets to kill over and over.

Zaltiar
07-30-2011, 02:50 AM
Same thing happened to me yesterday :/ I just joined a team and of my teammates had got the flag. Once he was a few meters away, he got booted with the reason "bye".
Then then host kept blackmailing new players, he booted one guy cause he refused to pay him 300k. He asked me to lvl his character or boot, I was disgusted by his actions, so I told him to grow up and just left

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Kakatoa91
07-30-2011, 04:19 AM
I guess some kids need to do that just to feel good or superior.

WoundedEagle
07-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Just my 2 cents. Hope devs read this. If a player holding the flag gets booted, it should be an automatic point to the team of the player booted. Just like if you leave while in combat, it's a death.

Lesrider
07-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Why are you even allowed to boot from those games? Doesn't seem right.

Beanmachine
07-30-2011, 09:14 PM
I think devs should look at all these suggestions, could help alot!

Tykez
07-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Never seen that happen, but the people who DO do that sound a bit to "into" the game where they will resort to desperate measures xD