PDA

View Full Version : Combos and equip..

martin.montera1
07-30-2011, 05:00 AM
Does any1 kno good archer combo? What is better weapon bow, talon or dagger?

xero
07-30-2011, 06:44 AM
Depends on whether youre playing pve or pvp...

As for your second question... it really depends on your playstyle. Bows are generally better (good mix of attack speed and damage), talons and daggers allow you to use a wing (archer shield) which means that you have more armor (birds are notorious for having low armor value) (the talon gives you range, just not as much as a bow or crossbow/auto bow. The dagger has absolutely NO range due to it being a melee weapon).

IMO, id use a bow/crossbow/auto bow for boss battles, and a talon & shield for mobs.

Survivorfan
07-30-2011, 06:48 AM
Archer combo= Shattering Scream, Blast Shot but buff first :)

xero
07-30-2011, 07:01 AM
Cruel Blast=Shattering Scream+Blast Shot

Terror=Weakness (enchantress skill)+Shattering Scream (I believe that's the bird skill that triggers it)

The above combo uses a mage. As for Cruel Blast, remember to time your Blast Shot corrextly or it wont trigger (you have to wait atleast 1 second after using Shattering Scream before you use Blast Shot. That combo also does additional damage as well (Shattering Scream does an undocumented amount if damage, plus Blast Shot. If you were to use them right after the other without the 1 second pause, the total damage is less).

Hope I helped without being TOO confusing lol

Survivorfan
07-30-2011, 07:02 AM
Dont forget nature strike!
its either thorn root or wall, can't remember and the mage skill lightning

xero
07-30-2011, 07:17 AM
Its both I believe survivor... I coukdnt remember it off hand when I wrote the combos lol

Arterra
07-30-2011, 08:58 AM
I know there is also a bear-bird combo, called crush. For the life of me however I can't remember it. May e it is crippling blow and break armor, maybe it's blinding shot.
The timing for this skill is also very fine, so unless you are shooting for organized mega combos (all 3 classes) not worth trying to maximize.

Dark Avenger
07-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Cruel Blast is a great thing. buff before then do it. you can use this to break OL sheild too btw :) works wonders and allows birds to solo OL.

martin.montera1
07-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Thanxx guyz :)

Kossi
08-01-2011, 09:53 AM
lol