PDA

View Full Version : Arcane pendant.

Onlylovez
05-12-2016, 02:15 PM
as title. firstly, ive been trying it for 3 days n i found out the proc is not working. i dont know if someone else with it feel the same way or already posted it here.
secondly,
arcane pendant should at least have better stat and hp from mythic pendant because it is classified as an arcane.
lvl 54 arcane losing to lvl 41 mythic about 270 hp is a big issue as all the new elite required good armor and hp to survive.

ill would like to sugess arcane pend to have hidden stat and additional armor just like arcane ring. it is not easy to get it and the stat should be better so ppl with it feel its worth using them.

its just my humble opinion pls don not flame. thx alot.

-onlylovez

Arkiouj
05-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Totally agree.. rn it doesn't even feel arcane, only thing I like about it is the glow. It's 13 levels higher and 1 rarity higher than Planar pendant yet thats still more desirable. Only thing I disagree with is that it is easy to get imo.. and the whole thing seems rushed. 3 arcane shards and recipe.. they should of had us farming new elites or something for other crafting materials.

RYYUKK
05-12-2016, 02:40 PM
as title. firstly, ive been trying it for 3 days n i found out the proc is not working. i dont know if someone else with it feel the same way or already posted it here.
secondly,
arcane pendant should at least have better stat and hp from mythic pendant because it is classified as an arcane.
lvl 54 arcane losing to lvl 41 mythic about 270 hp is a big issue as all the new elite required good armor and hp to survive.

ill would like to sugess arcane pend to have hidden stat and additional armor just like arcane ring. it is not easy to get it and the stat should be better so ppl with it feel its worth using them.

its just my humble opinion pls don not flame. thx alot.

-onlylovez

pretty cool update coming out about pendant proc i guess :D

Kharjojo
05-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Hope so :)
I may agree abt the fact crafting it not require lot of efforts but it's 13 level higher than PP and arcane..not even talking abt the proc (..less).
Hope we'll move on soon from old gears with decent new stuff,as an arcane necklace should be.

Onlylovez
05-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Totally agree.. rn it doesn't even feel arcane, only thing I like about it is the glow. It's 13 levels higher and 1 rarity higher than Planar pendant yet thats still more desirable. Only thing I disagree with is that it is easy to get imo.. and the whole thing seems rushed. 3 arcane shards and recipe.. they should of had us farming new elites or something for other crafting materials.

bro shard its not hard. but the recipe drop rate is very hard now. i tried open 400 mass lock not even 1 recipe.

Onlylovez
05-12-2016, 03:11 PM
sure 400 massive :)

sure do =). previously before they add 80 hp in it i looted recipe in 30 locked.

after that i tried 400 locked get none . i manage to change 1 sns and having 284 token still.