PDA

View Full Version : goblin altar consumes on use even tho it did not last year

Zulgath
05-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Please fix this, it shouldnt be gone after entering portal.. It takes 3 event energies to get one just to get consumed when its used?

Nabkro
05-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Vroom or Carp said it was going to be consumed in the Guide, when someone asked them

VROOMIGoRealFast
05-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Please fix this, it shouldnt be gone after entering portal.. It takes 3 event energies to get one just to get consumed when its used?

This is working as intended, the Goblin Altar is meant to consume the relic. Don't forget that only one person is needed to open the portal and your entire party can enter!

Binlaggin
05-12-2016, 04:20 PM
RIP Tarlock 2013

consume away

Bidiel
05-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Whyyyyy u.u ??? :'( i mean i know players can get many points for this portal and that affect the energy consumed, why not simply remove the points that the bosses give on.the portal and give only tokens of that way plat users will still buying tokens to be on LB and the portal will be only an option to get more tokens, and the vanitys, cause the think that the altar relic is consumed is really SAD I spend 3 energy, 75 tokens, fragments and plat speed buff only for the first boss -.- :/ :( and dissapointed

Justg
05-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Sorry folks, this was a bug last year. We understand that you would like to run it as much as possible, but the event is not designed that way.

Ydqm
05-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Sorry folks, this was a bug last year. We understand that you would like to run it as much as possible, but the event is not designed that way.

We like this bug doe, can we just keep it?!

Justg
05-12-2016, 04:59 PM
We like this bug doe, can we just keep it?!

Sorry, we can not.

Majin Vineet
05-13-2016, 12:25 AM

U should announce it before the event. Not a good move :(

mrshield
05-13-2016, 12:58 AM
unli portal relic > easy lb XD .

epicrrr
05-13-2016, 01:16 AM
It consume the relic and all we get is chief fury huhu so its still chance to get goreblin?

Titanium
05-13-2016, 02:44 AM

I'm so glad that is consumable because everybody can make gold farming energy essence getting tokens , get altar and sell. Ofc, if your IQ is lower than a ostrich or a turkey you will make this kinda requests like "non consumable pls STS sir"

Saud
05-13-2016, 05:47 AM
RIP Tarlock 2013

consume away

it's Tarlok..

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 06:22 AM
This is working as intended, the Goblin Altar is meant to consume the relic. Don't forget that only one person is needed to open the portal and your entire party can enter!
Atleast reduce the energy costs. Otherwise i dont see any point on getting that thing, if we just get the furst or second boss

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Marcin Bugaj
05-13-2016, 07:54 AM
I can use old relic from 2015 goblin or i should craft new one?

Wysłane z mojego I213 przy użyciu Tapatalka

dinzly
05-13-2016, 08:00 AM
I'm so glad that is consumable because everybody can make gold farming energy essence getting tokens , get altar and sell. Ofc, if your IQ is lower than a ostrich or a turkey you will make this kinda requests like "non consumable pls STS sir"
im sorry but it use 3 energy kits that u need to buy using plats to craft the altar..not using energy u craft using essences..so happy to all plat player[emoji4]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

dinzly
05-13-2016, 08:07 AM
btw getting tokens aint easy like another event..from my observation it only drop from bosses..no more from mobs..and 12 hours crafting single altar is not a good deal..

p/s: im not ostrich nor turkey but i do like to eat turkey :)

zauilet
05-13-2016, 09:19 AM
This is really very annoying....I paid 110k just to see 1 gore blin....thinking it was infinite use like last year....
IG think about it...110k just to see one boss?this doesn't seem fair....

Ansm
05-13-2016, 09:33 AM
The event will ruin if there is no thrill. So just let it be and have fun! You can loot Massive Glintergob in Major Payne and its price in auction is high.

You can craft 3 energy kits + Relic Fragment into Altar Relic and merch it if you feel bad about spending gold for kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ansm
05-13-2016, 09:39 AM
This is really very annoying....I paid 110k just to see 1 gore blin....thinking it was infinite use like last year....
IG think about it...110k just to see one boss?this doesn't seem fair....

you should've tried other options first. Like, the relic recipe for 75 Tokens (I guess). How much is Energy Kits? It's just around 15k-18k. You only need 3 of them to craft relic.

But if Altar Relic is cheaper now if you'll buy 3pcs of 15k kits, you should think twice if you really want it or not. Cause when you reach Gold Tier, you can fight with Major Payne which is the 4th boss and gives good token and points. You are not even in a rush. But, if you want to finish the last quest by killing Gore-blin, you must or it depends on you if you'll buy Altar Relic.

Ansm
05-13-2016, 09:43 AM
btw getting tokens aint easy like another event..from my observation it only drop from bosses..no more from mobs..and 12 hours crafting single altar is not a good deal..

p/s: im not ostrich nor turkey but i do like to eat turkey :)

Maybe your luckiness this time is not good. The energy essence that drops on KT4 (Where I always run at the moment), is awesome! So lucky on this day though it's Friday the 13TH Hahaha.

dinzly
05-13-2016, 09:48 AM
Maybe your luckiness this time is not good. The energy essence that drops on KT4 (Where I always run at the moment), is awesome! So lucky on this day though it's Friday the 13TH Hahaha.
event token not energy essence

Ansm
05-13-2016, 09:53 AM
event token not energy essence

My bad! So if tokens, maybe they really do it in a purpose. You can just hunt energy again and craft it so after that, just go and kill more boss! Go with players with Gold Tier or Plat Tier. Not all times are good times. And also not all times are all in favor on us. :D needs patience on this.

zauilet
05-13-2016, 10:58 AM
you should've tried other options first. Like, the relic recipe for 75 Tokens (I guess). How much is Energy Kits? It's just around 15k-18k. You only need 3 of them to craft relic.

But if Altar Relic is cheaper now if you'll buy 3pcs of 15k kits, you should think twice if you really want it or not. Cause when you reach Gold Tier, you can fight with Major Payne which is the 4th boss and gives good token and points. You are not even in a rush. But, if you want to finish the last quest by killing Gore-blin, you must or it depends on you if you'll buy Altar Relic.

Its not about buying3 energy kits its about titokens and I'm saving for nightshade

Ansm
05-13-2016, 11:17 AM
Its not about buying3 energy kits its about titokens and I'm saving for nightshade

You should've red the announcement here in forums before doing an action. Now you're complaining cause you waste your 110k for Relic just for 1 boss. and saying it's unfair. Justg or some mods confirmed that the last year's Altar Relic is bugged. Maybe they just let it flow cause we have already enjoyed the event last year for days and they dont want to ruin it. Lol. So they have fixed it now and turn it to 1 consume only. It's your fault not reading announcements, and it's not unfair cause they already said you can use it once. Not all on this game is favor on us.

Justg
05-13-2016, 11:21 AM
Hey folks, quick preview for this afternoon's hotfix: we are going to reduce the crafting timer for the Altar Relic to 15 minutes. We'll bounce in a couple of hours.

Thanks,

- g

Ansm
05-13-2016, 11:24 AM
Hey folks, quick preview for this afternoon's hotfix: we are going to reduce the crafting timer for the Altar Relic to 15 minutes. We'll bounce in a couple of hours.

Thanks,

- g

Yehey! Thank you!