PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on Venomous Set in the new Goblin Events

Ipoopsy
05-12-2016, 09:43 PM
I think it is way tooooo OP or the % is way wrong. (Should be 20% instead of 200%) No one should have speed greater than ALL the mobs in game.

It makes Mages /Rogs kite too easily without any risks in Elite maps. Almost any MMORPG game they would never allowed an OP skills like that in game.

Anyona
05-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Have you seen the stats lol? Mages and rogues will get one shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ipoopsy
05-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Don't you realized, movement speed is the #1 OP skills in any MMORPG.

Anyona
05-12-2016, 10:10 PM
I agree it's useful but the stats are far from op. It'll further enhance the dps classes abilities to kite but will not affect the tanks role due to how squishy the dps will be.

Zeus
05-12-2016, 10:38 PM
Err, it has 1200 mana...lol. I don't think any sane rogue will be using this in elite maps or PvP. The only thing this is good for is some specific record maps. Therefore, it does not need a nerf.

Kakashis
05-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Err, it has 1200 mana...lol. I don't think any sane rogue will be using this in elite maps or PvP. The only thing this is good for is some specific record maps. Therefore, it does not need a nerf.

I've tried such item and speed is cool for covering distances, but it won't be breaking any records anytime soon.

extrapayah
05-12-2016, 10:50 PM
don't forget there are also ranged mobs, you can't kite ranged mobs, because there is no missile speed in this game, meaning as soon as you're inside the range, a projectile will always hit (with exception of dodging)

Ipoopsy
05-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Like I said, it's already too OP. Even in grp, someone with ethyl pet and those set bonus can run around with their eyes close and avoid the hit easily and occasionally pot here and there.

Saud
05-12-2016, 11:05 PM
lolwow
never thought someone will say speed is op..

Schnitzel
05-12-2016, 11:49 PM

well...exquisite water jewels are always an option :D

Ipoopsy
05-13-2016, 02:52 PM
don't forget there are also ranged mobs, you can't kite ranged mobs, because there is no missile speed in this game, meaning as soon as you're inside the range, a projectile will always hit (with exception of dodging)

Nonetheless, it's too easy to run out of range of mobs to pot/heal. Rinse and repeat, easy Kiting. And there's a lot of Melee mobs than there are range mobs, that should already be understood.

It makes any Elite faster and easier to run. And, if everyone one in your party is on the same page... it's so easy to target easy group of mobs and avoid the harder mobs to spawn whatever bosses in Elite maps. And with fast speed when your fighting the boss, you can avoid those red attack or run out of his range with hardly any risk involve.

RYYUKK
05-13-2016, 02:54 PM
*Twoxc coming to comment soon*

kixkaxx
05-13-2016, 03:08 PM
I don't see why it makes elite easier to run, this set reduce the damage of rogue by so much that rogue with this set hit weaker than a warrior. So why not just have 4 warriors in your party? According to your theory it should be even easier cuz warrior don't even need to kite

Ipoopsy
05-13-2016, 03:11 PM
I don't see why it makes elite easier to run, this set reduce the damage of rogue by so much that rogue with this set hit weaker than a warrior. So why not just have 4 warriors in your party? According to your theory it should be even easier cuz warrior don't even need to kite

Reread my first post. I said it's easier for Rog/Mage to KITE with hardly any risked involved.

For Wars, not much difference. Only thing a War will benefits from this is pulling for the group. But then again, any classes can now also pull for their group also.

BC:

Mage: have Shield (prevent stun) & or Nekro
Rog: have Razor / & or Nekro
War: have Jug / & or Nekro

Kriticality
05-13-2016, 04:30 PM
That speed set is awesome and a breath of fresh air. It's especially funny in pvp. Hahaha

resurrected
05-13-2016, 04:48 PM
That speed set is awesome and a breath of fresh air. It's especially funny in pvp. Hahaha

This set is available for low lvls too?

Little Table
05-13-2016, 04:50 PM
i just try on my warr and speed is nice :)

resurrected
05-13-2016, 04:58 PM
its for timed run, for the run and shoot maps. If you wanna rec maps below nordr you have to have it. It might also be usefull in other map rec aswell if you change gear quickly like pet resummon.

Its almost compulsory for timed run, yet i really like the utility, thats what i call call decent set bonus
This set is only lvl 56?

Ravager
05-13-2016, 05:29 PM
This set is only lvl 56?

I believe level 50+

resurrected
05-13-2016, 05:29 PM
I believe level 50+
Yes just checked in game :) its lvl 50

Zeus
05-13-2016, 05:49 PM
The set is awesome, nausea is my only issue but I'm sure the more I use it, the less that feeling will arise.

Tiki Aborigine
05-14-2016, 01:48 AM
Awesome set!!! I bought it for merch but now dont want to sell it😂😂😂

Ticklish
05-14-2016, 09:23 AM
It looks amazing but I daresay stats won't allow rogues to kite. Plus you know we need to be upclose to auto and stun those mobs with arcane daggers. I'm jeweling mine now and I'll be happy to test this theory when we run! :)

Trenton
05-14-2016, 09:40 AM
The set is awesome, nausea is my only issue but I'm sure the more I use it, the less that feeling will arise.
is it really that fast that it makes you sick? i must see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Binlaggin
05-14-2016, 09:44 AM
This set is available for low lvls too?

RIP twink records in wt1-4

resurrected
05-14-2016, 09:52 AM
RIP twink records in wt1-4
Set is for players 50+ lol. Hmmm maybe rip xD we will see

kinzmet
05-14-2016, 11:21 AM
Flag AP! Here I come!

Zeus
05-14-2016, 11:24 AM
is it really that fast that it makes you sick? i must see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It makes me sick on my PC, but not on my iPhone.

twoxc
05-14-2016, 11:54 AM
What is this SORCERY WITCH CRAFT? How can this 200% speed haste set be OP? I'm just loving this crazy speed to reduce the TIME playing AL when walking in town by 50% xD. You know how far Stash is in Glinstone map lol. It use to take 20 second even with pierce for a rogue. now it take maybe 5 second. Saving me a lot of time to do other things like farming hahaha.

On the serious side, the 2 piece set reduces rogue health down to around 4500ish Hp and the armor is down to 1500ish this is with PASSIVE ARMOR of course Mana down to 1200ish and last but not least the damage is reduced by quite a good amount like around 100ish. So I'm not sure how that set gonna work out in the END GAME ELITE, one thing for sure, surviving going to be tough. Kiting and sniping usually work good on boss singled mob. Elite mobs usually come in group so, kiting not going to work quite well nor will it be any efficiency for rogue, maybe for mage sure since they have all those AOE skills and clock to stop mobs from moving and of course warrior can now finally keep up with rogue and mage to help provide the aggro ahead of time.

Also on the low end map elite or timed run. This speed is of course made a huge different but it still doesn't change the MOBS COUNT require for boss to spawn. Thus doesn't matter how fast you can run to the end of the map, it won't change a thing if the boss isn't there.

but yea that's just my two cents on the Haste Set xD.