PDA

View Full Version : Energy Craft Time!!!

Iove
05-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Just me think 2 hours a lot to craft just 1 energy ?

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Mel030
05-13-2016, 12:00 AM
NO LOL

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 12:01 AM
2 hours is fine

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Iove
05-13-2016, 12:05 AM
2 hours is fine

Pufffffff fineee?? U trying lb ?

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 12:09 AM
Pufffffff fineee?? U trying lb ?

Lol i just remember when it's used to be 4 hrs. And if the craft time gets lowered it will be too easy to reach plat.

Iove
05-13-2016, 12:28 AM
Lol i just remember when it's used to be 4 hrs. And if the craft time gets lowered it will be too easy to reach plat.

For end event with Plat tier maybe OK, but craft 2 hours dont help to who trying rank goblin, im needing banner more a year, bug i stoped, a lot gold to win a banner, if craft lower time i try, but for now, i stop.

Zeus
05-13-2016, 12:29 AM
2 hours is fine, LB is not free...if you want to run LB then you need to buy the energy kits or use platinum.

Veenihiv
05-13-2016, 12:32 AM
Last winter event it was 4hrs to craft one energy and players complained and sts changed it to 2hrs and again changing it to like 1 hr will result in way more players reaching plat tier.And it might also be an exploit of those 50 crate keys.
So, the 2hr crafting time is decent enough.
#Peace

mrshield
05-13-2016, 12:55 AM
srsly?! 1forged energy 2h?! why me 2h 5forged energys huh? and zeus is ryt if you trying to go in lb you need to spend golds or plats and yes lb is not free!

Iove
05-13-2016, 01:57 AM
Last winter event it was 4hrs to craft one energy and players complained and sts changed it to 2hrs and again changing it to like 1 hr will result in way more players reaching plat tier.And it might also be an exploit of those 50 crate keys.
So, the 2hr crafting time is decent enough.
#Peace
Hmmmm, i think you best reply, Crate keys free will broke the game :(((

Iove
05-13-2016, 02:00 AM
2 hours is fine, LB is not free...if you want to run LB then you need to buy the energy kits or use platinum.
Still use a lot gold for win with energys 2 hours, i trying say a free for all not needing much gold, BUT.. the best reply is about the pkat tier, if easy for all, hes get a lot reward from Plat tier and broke for all players

Daehanie
05-13-2016, 02:07 AM
Aahhhh so many complains during event will surely spoil the game.. chillax.. why so serious?

Saud
05-13-2016, 05:42 AM
who said lb was to hit with crafted energy?
all the lb runners know you can't hit lb with crafted energy
the only way is to buy the tradeable
no other option.. sorry bro
i would say wait for another event where there's tradeable lb reward

Nabkro
05-13-2016, 08:38 AM
you can use crafted for lb, you'll just need a heck of a alot xD

Iove
05-13-2016, 12:56 PM
who said lb was to hit with crafted energy?
all the lb runners know you can't hit lb with crafted energy
the only way is to buy the tradeable
no other option.. sorry bro
i would say wait for another event where there's tradeable lb reward
Hi, i saying about craft help in energys, i know a lot peoples saved 500 energys for this event, bug with craft 2 hours is very low the help, idk correct how many cost a lb, i need only for the banner, i love banners, i got of other lbs, but this year i will out :/

RYYUKK
05-13-2016, 01:08 PM
Just me think 2 hours a lot to craft just 1 energy ?

2 hours are super great, if u wound talk about 12h for craft altar stuff, thats awesome lost of time, u lose ur 5 craft slots for 12 hours, then u cant craft energy just for 1 boss, guess people need portal keepers like arlorians did with Pony rescue

Iove
05-13-2016, 01:13 PM
2 hours are super great, if u wound talk about 12h for craft altar stuff, thats awesome lost of time, u lose ur 5 craft slots for 12 hours, then u cant craft energy just for 1 boss, guess people need portal keepers like arlorians did with Pony rescue
Oh, good point, 5 slots but dont only energys to craft, i thinking about down time to craft energy again :3

Iove
05-13-2016, 01:19 PM
The point is, on each 2 hours you go 5 times in event, but u got 5 craft slots, u use for craft lockeds maybe and altar, 5 energys in 2 hours, 5 bosses "10 min" if u craft 5...
Please, who got "a lot gold" dont comment is it a great deal 2 hours, im saying about who dont got so many gold, please understand the point.

lunight
05-13-2016, 01:59 PM
The point is, on each 2 hours you go 5 times in event, but u got 5 craft slots, u use for craft lockeds maybe and altar, 5 energys in 2 hours, 5 bosses "10 min" if u craft 5...
Please, who got "a lot gold" dont comment is it a great deal 2 hours, im saying about who dont got so many gold, please understand the point.

If you dont have many golds, then buy the plats and buy the energys with plats, because lb is not free, if you dont want to buy plats, craft much energys you can in this event and earn some golds, so you can reach lb in next event because you had save much crafted energys :)

For another crafting like lockeds, altar, jewels, etc. Use your toons to craft them :)

Iove
05-13-2016, 02:39 PM
If you dont have many golds, then buy the plats and buy the energys with plats, because lb is not free, if you dont want to buy plats, craft much energys you can in this event and earn some golds, so you can reach lb in next event because you had save much crafted energys :)

For another crafting like lockeds, altar, jewels, etc. Use your toons to craft them :)
Lolz, i got the gold for it, the point not is that, read again, i saying of the players who dont got many gold, hes will play "possible" if just craft energy and not relic or lock, 5 boss for each 2 hours, understand the point ? All need play event, i saying it because i have a channel in YouTube and my subs in group saying dont playing the event "good" because no good energys to play, and i will record a new video about, what i will tell to hims ? 5 energys u use in 10 minutes, and later ? What you make in the event ? Is it the point

RYYUKK
05-13-2016, 02:47 PM
u think lb and unique mask on game would be easy to get for all? it mean those lb items are rare and u know how much worth rare, lb items no? i mean u merch long time ago..
those ppl spend a lot gold , not like the crafting ussers, there is a point, balance between goold/plat ussers and non ussers

Iove
05-13-2016, 03:21 PM
u think lb and unique mask on game would be easy to get for all? it mean those lb items are rare and u know how much worth rare, lb items no? i mean u merch long time ago..
those ppl spend a lot gold , not like the crafting ussers, there is a point, balance between goold/plat ussers and non ussers
For mask need use a lot gold or Plat, but the point is other not the mask, is about energy make players play, i just need the banner, but still not sure if i will run for it. What your saying is like "Pay to Win" and arcane Legends is free for all, i not saying about energy make peoples enter in rank, but energy help all play and help a little who need lbs, not is many, just the help for ALL, a lot kids play the game too, hes dont have money to use, you know it.

RYYUKK
05-13-2016, 03:29 PM
For mask need use a lot gold or Plat, but the point is other not the mask, is about energy make players play, i just need the banner, but still not sure if i will run for it. What your saying is like "Pay to Win" and arcane Legends is free for all, i not saying about energy make peoples enter in rank, but energy help all play and help a little who need lbs, not is many, just the help for ALL, a lot kids play the game too, hes dont have money to use, you know it.

EH doesnt u know mmorpg are most for payable people? if u want get everything easier and faster then rest of peeps just pay for, everyone can play AL but if u cant pay for energies, then save 500 for the next event, thts the way for a lot people not plat usseers, saving bunch of energies

Iove
05-13-2016, 03:40 PM
EH doesnt u know mmorpg are most for payable people? if u want get everything easier and faster then rest of peeps just pay for, everyone can play AL but if u cant pay for energies, then save 500 for the next event, thts the way for a lot people not plat usseers, saving bunch of energies
Please read the post again, later comment.

RYYUKK
05-13-2016, 03:42 PM
Please read the post again, later comment.

PLEASE stop crying and spend ur gold like those lb runners!

Iove
05-13-2016, 03:47 PM
PLEASE stop crying and spend ur gold like those lb runners!
respect the topic of discussion, this part is to speak our point of view and what we think can be improved in the game, will skip his next comments if they are equal, be mature when posting, this is being seen by all to reach a conclusion.

Iove
05-13-2016, 04:55 PM
now now...stop attacking each other lol

i understand where he is coming from since everyone started form nothing...

the best thing to say to a new player wo is kinda losing hope on playing the game....

this is not a matter of pay to win... this is really free for all.

its a matter of how much TIME you will spend on the game...

me personally when i first ran goblin event i literally have nothing my best pet was gyrm that time given to me as a gift I have legendary items and i an end game....

what you should say to them is they may not be able to play that much to hit all tiers but with the right attitude they can hit platinum tier in just 2-3 days they just have to keep farming and not lose hope.. tell them not to spend items on the things they don't need, focus on one item at a time, and tell them to farm energy so they can have a buffer energy to splurge on the next event... nobody became overpower in one day... but they became over power because they made a big investment:

AND THAT IS THEIR TIME

i hope this helps

-just saying
Good, thank you, is a good option, but.. If hes play 6 hours in a day, 15 energys craftes , Plat tier 1.700 points i think, but i will tell any points about what u say, many starting now in game, hes need know :P, more a time, thanks.

Otahaanak
05-13-2016, 05:25 PM
Farm energy for a few days. That's what many of us did in events past. Newer players have to start somewhere. Farm the essence and craft the energy. I open AL every couple of hours to craft them on my toons and run at night when I have 15-20 saved up (or more) per toon. Then once your goals are reached farm energy until the event ends and hoard it for the next event.

Raianezz is right - it's all about efficient use of time. Good luck !

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty