05-13-2016, 01:46 AM
I keep getting one shorted for some reason, is it supposed to be this hard? :(

Iove
05-13-2016, 01:54 AM
:/

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Tootex
05-13-2016, 04:32 AM
Events are more challenging for the lower level players compared to end gamers. I remember running the 2014 Halloween event when I was at level 25 and I wasn't able to beat Dracula not even once even with a full Pty. The 2015 Halloween event I was soloing Dracula and Paracelsus and beating them with my level 46 rogue!! Find yourself a good Pty and keep at it, good luck :)

epicrrr
05-13-2016, 04:35 AM
idk must be the stat adjustment, im a rog i run solo sometimes i just realized ive used up more potions than ever before haha

acewasabi
05-13-2016, 04:37 AM
i think this goblin event is much, much harder for low lvls than previous events. i have some lvl 13 twink rogues i use for events, usually it's easier with them than end game, but this one is different. not a complaint per se, more an observation. events should be a bit challenging, but this might be a bit too much so.

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 06:24 AM
I can solo with my 15 tank.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Fyrce
05-13-2016, 06:50 AM
I think it's easier actually, but especially for twinks, you need to solo or make sure you are running only w/ geared people w/ ok pets. Or expect to spend a bit more time and/or pots because others are using Guapo or have a bad build or are barely equipped.

I just ran through w/ my L23 warrior and it wasn't bad. It probably would have been faster solo since the random people from L23-25 weren't that good, with an L25 warrior playing flopper (i.e. dying a lot). It also seems to me that L20s-30s seem to have more of the weaker, clueless types than higher levels or lower levels.

Just as with other events, that's just the reality. Some people know what they're doing, how to build their toons. Some people do not.

Niixed
05-13-2016, 03:14 PM
Ok so I also have a top-geared level 23 pvp sorcerer and I can confirm that the event is far more difficult than it should be. And yes I'm running solo or with other top-geared players.

I don't understand why the scaling is so harsh. It seems to affect the lower 20s the most. Every event is so difficult even with op gear and arcane pets (and with Goblin elixir in this case!).

I often don't bother playing with my alt because it's not as fun as below 15 and above 41. You can bet ordinary players in the lower 20s aren't playing either.

Oculus is correct, it's not supposed to be this hard.

Edit: I'd estimate level 23 is about 4-6 times more difficult than level 56, comparing two top geared sorcerers, respectively.

Kakashis
05-13-2016, 03:24 PM
I find at lower levels, it's harder to kill the lobs, but the boss is way faster to kill with more players. The opposite is true at higher levels where the boss is harder to kill. Overall I enjoy running with others than to solo