PDA

View Full Version : Why new crates need to craft with massive cryostar?

onadraosari
05-13-2016, 02:58 AM
For the all time my plating in AL, all event crates crafted with 3 locks ( watch crates, ren'gol )
Why now need 9 cryostar crates? It's too many and not comfort. Plus in new crates is only good is vanity and korruption...

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 06:26 AM
And std pls add the old arcane eggs to the new locks....
Just curious to see that ppl who hoarded a massive amount of rengol keep getting profit....

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

dinzly
05-13-2016, 07:45 AM
And std pls add the old arcane eggs to the new locks....
Just curious to see that ppl who hoarded a massive amount of rengol keep getting profit....

so you are saying they should not get profit by opening ren gol crates and get the good ol arcane eggs??..come on bro..of course there lots of good item in it on past season crates just like watch crates...just wait until sts put some more (NEW) good things in cryo crates then u can get profit too..u still remember arcane deary island glitch??that time ren gol.price go down very low..why u dont hoard the crates??just be patient..there will be new good things in a new expansion

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

onadraosari
05-13-2016, 10:38 AM
Ya, ppl hoarded rengols and got profit, I got too, but, in the new goblin crates we see what? Ryt- NOTHING GOOD
And need to use MASSIVE cryostat locks, in the first time of all seasonal events

dinzly
05-13-2016, 11:14 AM
Ya, ppl hoarded rengols and got profit, I got too, but, in the new goblin crates we see what? Ryt- NOTHING GOOD
And need to use MASSIVE cryostat locks, in the first time of all seasonal events
suddenly i think this..all of this because to get profit by selling platinum and to maintain the item price u get from opening crates..they introduced crate keys...then remove the good item in normal crate (cryo/goblin) so ppl only open massive..if ppl can get good item from opening normal crate using key then economy will plummet..more than now..cuz ya know now ppl can get 50 crate key when reaching plat tier ( just imagine if some player got more than 2/3 toon)..the only things they can't change is the previous loot u get from past season (event) crates.

intizamfamily888
05-13-2016, 11:56 AM
so you are saying they should not get profit by opening ren gol crates and get the good ol arcane eggs??..come on bro..of course there lots of good item in it on past season crates just like watch crates...just wait until sts put some more (NEW) good things in cryo crates then u can get profit too..u still remember arcane deary island glitch??that time ren gol.price go down very low..why u dont hoard the crates??just be patient..there will be new good things in a new expansion

I was referring to the island glitch..

bonjovi3223
05-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Having to use 9 locks to craft an event crate is really a bad move sts. How are people meant to farm energy, tokens & locks, all within the event if requirements are set so high?