PDA

View Full Version : Character Class Help

Pman3255
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM
So I am a ranger level 18 and people are always saying how archers are the best class and have best damage but I've seen a bear my level who has way higher dps and hit range? Please help? He was 20 sex 80 str

cmangalos
07-30-2011, 02:37 PM
its on the armor and weapon, i bet my level 10 can pawned you, lol, joking, use expert armor, buy plats, buy guns

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

razerfingers
07-30-2011, 02:39 PM
It depends on the gear u have mainly and what ur stats are at

Darkfader
07-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Also bears have buff called rage, which temporarily raise bears damage to sky high. It might be he was buffed on that moment. Also range of character is up to weapon he is using. Crossbows have longer range than other bows or talons.

Pman3255
07-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Oh alright. Well I mean when I look at weapons for bears my damage is way lower with crossbows than those hammers.

Darkfader
07-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Oh alright. Well I mean when I look at weapons for bears my damage is way lower with crossbows than those hammers.

Well mainly hammers have big damage, but they are slower than bows. So your dps will raise way higher than bears which use hammer. If you look swords their damage is usually smaller than bows and still bit slower.

Pman3255
07-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Oh but the person I saw had like 20+ my dps

Tvis
07-30-2011, 03:38 PM
What lvl was the bear? Higher levels mean more points and better gear. His/her combination of dex, items, and lvl can different stats. What are the stats of your character?

Pman3255
07-30-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm pure dex archer. I am wearing the platinum set hat and body and am using some platinum bow I think

Tykez
07-30-2011, 09:09 PM
My guess is that Ursans are faster at killing them, but use more resources (potions, and/or mana) while archers and mages can take one thing on by their selves without taking much damage (by strafing). Ursans hit high and take more damage, but archers hit less and take less damage.

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:13 PM
So I am a ranger level 18 and people are always saying how archers are the best class and have best damage but I've seen a bear my level who has way higher dps and hit range? Please help? He was 20 sex 80 str

I'd say try all the classes and see which one you have the most fun with and the one that you can do the best with. But heres some insight on the classes.

Arhcers- High dps and damage with great accuracy and the most dodge percentage. With the second most natural health. (second greatest defense and highest attack)
Archers skills are all ranged attacks. Second best at debuffing the enemy to my oppinion. They mainly debuff their enemies defense not exactly their damage. Their buff mainly increases their accuracy and crit.

Warriors- The top health ranking, highest armor, highest crit. (best defense an all around attack- not the best or the worst)
Warriors skills are all up close attacks that are the best at debuffing their enemies damage and cause a high stun percentage. These guys are soul survivors and with a great build you'd be able to buff yourself while debuffing the enemey while keeping them stunned for as long as possible while you destroy them ;)

Mages- Lowest health and armor. Damage and accuracy are similiar to that of an archer. Mages are relied upon for healing their party too keep the group moving. Mages have quite a different output of skills. Where as with the bird and bear if you are good with one of them you may of the idea of the other. But with the mage not only do you need a good build but you'll have to time or attacks more specifically.

Second (my opinion)

Bears= Are very good as mostly dex with a mix of str where they could have an awesome all around stats. High damage accuracy and dps and even dodge while still have good armor and health and crit.

Birds- i would say birds are best with the most dex but some str to increase their health to 600 (minimum) and increase their crit and armor while keeping all the great stats as a dex bird would have.

Mages- With mages i'd say whatever works for you. But to me mages are best as a "dual". Where they could use both str sets and dex or int sets

Last- BUT all these classes, in my opinion are very helpful especially in the high level dungeons

Conradin
07-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Birds get thier damage from their skills.