PDA

View Full Version : I Sold My Sniper's Bone Tunic for 783k Gold.

BestHyun
06-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Lol @ Title, anyways...

I hate the fact that, for example, valuable pinks fall down in value way too much after the following campaign is released.

My solution
1. we need a hell lot of more players.
2. leveling needs to be harder. (Why would you buy a lvl 15 pink for example, when you can just save money + power level to level 20 to buy the lvl 20 pink.) Doesn't take too long and not much of a damage difference in items, which brings to #3.
3. Item tiers needs to have dramatic improvements, so itll create more of an incentive to buy items every 5 levels or so, or your damage will suck.

Just some of my thoughts, feel free to add or criticize any of them. When you criticize, please add your inputs.

Rebel
06-12-2010, 04:08 PM
I agree with these statements. Lower level pinks are worth practically nothing now.

Btw, did you really sell a sniper's bone tunic for 783k, because I have one that I would like to sell also :p

BestHyun
06-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Nah, I just like to come up with catchy titles lol.

Advance
06-12-2010, 06:01 PM
And here I thought I could get a cheap laugh out of who ever bought the tunic.
You troll :(

-Adv

Sayishere
06-12-2010, 06:24 PM
your right

leveling is to fast now

especially with these people who buy experience pots as well to make it even faster

Dizko
06-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Dam those people!

*sip*

FriedSushi
06-13-2010, 07:57 PM
RedRyder haha

Azrael
06-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Lol @ Title, anyways...

I hate the fact that, for example, valuable pinks fall down in value way too much after the following campaign is released.

My solution
1. we need a hell lot of more players.
2. leveling needs to be harder. (Why would you buy a lvl 15 pink for example, when you can just save money + power level to level 20 to buy the lvl 20 pink.) Doesn't take too long and not much of a damage difference in items, which brings to #3.
3. Item tiers needs to have dramatic improvements, so itll create more of an incentive to buy items every 5 levels or so, or your damage will suck.

Just some of my thoughts, feel free to add or criticize any of them. When you criticize, please add your inputs.

1- The game will only get more players if they make the game better.
2-Agreed
3- They can't make new weapons better because they haven't fixed the class system yet. If they put any more regen or crit on gear than they have now, people will instantly regen and get 100% crit with buffs. Game needs alot of work.

Javilionaire
06-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Leveling is way too fast, I got from 1-40 in less than 2 days.