PDA

View Full Version : question on doom orcish bow

cmangalos
07-30-2011, 02:42 PM
why is this orcish doom of bow so expensive? yeah i know for the fact that they are cool but man, sucks with pvp, snowball is better, hope devs can make it better like increasing attack speed a bit,

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Darkfader
07-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Its so expensive because it looks extremely cool, it's pretty new and it's designed by player of the game. Stats aren't that good for pvp but no can do than hope.

cmangalos
07-30-2011, 02:48 PM
yeah, hmmm for me whats the sence of using this bow, just to look cool, you have a cool bow but sucks on pvp, so its useless, for me its like i want an item which looks cool and performs best aswell,

TANKKAAR
07-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Lots of items that have inferior stats can have prices higher then the actual usability value due to the fact they are either rare, new, super popular, or all of the above :banana:

Darkfader
07-30-2011, 02:50 PM
yeah, hmmm for me whats the sence of using this bow, just to look cool, you have a cool bow but sucks on pvp, so its useless, for me its like i want an item which looks cool and performs best aswell,

I have this bow at myself only to use in town lol. So I'm owning one to only get cool towngear. :)

Register
07-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Lots of items that have inferior stats can have prices higher then the actual usability value due to the fact they are either rare, new, super popular, or all of the above :banana:

Tank said it. I have a Slash JUST for looks. Yet its terrible as an item for my level. I wear it in cs. And some other stuff :rolleyes:

cmangalos
07-30-2011, 02:51 PM
i see, a friend told me thats it worth 750k before, but now more than or equal to 180k

Orcish
07-30-2011, 03:07 PM
When the bow first came out the bows were selling for 700k-1m gold, of course the hype has died down, as well as the price. the reason they're expensive now is because look woodland the fact the bow is a very rare drop. I spent 3 weeks grinding to get a few of them for friends, with no luck. Originally I had extremely good stats but they weren't used.