PDA

View Full Version : Goblin altar and his recipe. Question.

elitwarrio
05-13-2016, 06:01 PM
I really dont get atm how this can worth or why it exists. Maybe i lost something let me know so... goblin altar can be used once, recipe need 75 tokens for craft 1 altar need 5 frags and 3 energy kits.. well... what i dont get is why i would craft 3 energies=3 runs for have 1 run? O.o im sure i didnt understand something. Pls answer me lol bit confused.

Felipe Pereira
05-13-2016, 06:13 PM
no sense, no point on making this altars, and this large amount of relics droping on every mobs make me disgust it like it was a water jewel (it will only give me work on erasing all)

acewasabi
05-13-2016, 06:40 PM
the altars are where sts make their money. i get that they're a business, and require people to buy plat to keep operating, and i support this. but i do think they've gotten the balance wrong on this event. 1800 tokens for gore vanity on a 7 day event... wew. and gold tier pet going straight to stable is bad for farmers. there's not really anything a ftp player can do to make gold in this event except farm locks... my characters all got silver tier when the wrong chests were dropping (seriously, did NO-ONE consider that there's been TWO expansions since the last goblin event?!?!?). no goblin weapons also sucks.

but lest my post be solely complaints, the drop rate for hoarded chests is good, as are the shield vanities that mobs drop. and i'm farming lots of energy for the next event.

Lawpvp
05-13-2016, 07:31 PM
Crate keys, nightshade egg, epidemic sets, all worth gold

elitwarrio
05-14-2016, 03:14 AM
The event isnt bad if u know what farm.. My thread was about altars

jjperez27
05-14-2016, 06:26 AM
but if u face the gore-blin boss it worth the effort :)

Ranga Don
05-14-2016, 07:07 AM
I found the use of altar.If u have four party members and u are going for event runs(4 runs)u all need 4*4=16 energies for four run(all 4 of them using energy)
But if u are using altar (consider the same 4 runs)you all 4 people will spend only 12 energies(4*3=12). So u can save one energy.Thats what i think.
This only for 4 people party.
My english is bad right?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

elitwarrio
05-14-2016, 07:21 AM
No ur english is ok. Ye this is logic not worth for who run alone. Ty for answer

elitwarrio
05-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Thread closed.