PDA

View Full Version : You know people like you...

Fyrce
07-30-2011, 05:06 PM
when you're beating on the Queen of the BS Stronghold's King and Queen with a Frog Wand of Presence and a Croc Eye of the Owl and no one notices. All they do is laugh when you go, "oops" and only after I notice I'm not supposed to be wearing that much green while beating up on the King. :)

I have no clue why I was wearing the Presence one. Though now I'm sort of fond of it.

aldoric
07-30-2011, 05:11 PM
hahaahaha

apocketlegend
07-30-2011, 05:34 PM
Lol that's awesome! Were your group members getting frustrated because it was taking so long? Lol

Fyrce
07-30-2011, 06:54 PM
ROFL. No, didn't take long at all. Prob why no one noticed. Was really funny though. I went to switch and was like, "oops, that's a froggie wand."

grenadiers
07-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Lmao I went through a whole bandit boy hideout run with my old town gear (death helm, green ice bow, and lvl 32 starry armor) without even noticing it Haha

Tykez
07-30-2011, 09:31 PM
I was selling stuff in Balefort with my vanity outfit on, (Headphones, Nature Robe, and Torch and other bad stuff) then my friend invited me into a dungeon :P
I was about to attack one then I realized I'm hitting 2 with a torch -.-

ZeraJade
07-30-2011, 09:41 PM
I've joined many parties to laughing before I realize, oh yea, change clothes! I love the in town pms 'your stats suck'. Idk how you got all the way to boss before you or anyone noticing lol :)

CanonicalKoi
07-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Ha hahahaha! I would've loved to see the Froggie wand vs King beat-down. :D All I've ever done is wandered into Catacombs and died once or twice before I realized I had my staff equipped and not the wand and bracer. Um....the extra armor kind of makes a difference there. XD

Fyrce
07-31-2011, 02:14 AM
LOL. There were a lot of very pretty explosions all over the place, especially with the queen. I didn't even notice green until I started in on the king. Then I was like "what the?" and saw the froggie wand. Actually it took me a bit before I realized what it was, it was so different. Then I was like "oops" and people were like, "What?"

They didn't even notice! I had to tell them!

I usually have staff for Queen so I didn't think I'd have a wand :p

2 with a torch sounds hilarious!