PDA

View Full Version : For starters since its my first thread (LOL)

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 06:31 PM
My in game character is MisterChris (my main and only character as of right now) which is level 51 at the moment, and started it about 1 or 1 and 1/2 months ago, and finally got the cyber set today after almost a week :).

I signed up just recently for the website but i used to play Pl before christmas up until about february...quit than played again from april may june than quit and started back up again about 1 1/2 months ago.

Anyways i just wanted to drop in and say Hi :)

noobmigo
07-30-2011, 06:36 PM
Aren't you ChrisFI?

Because ChrisFI used to be on my FL. Gone now. And suddenly you are on my FL. And I didn't even add you. O.o

themars
07-30-2011, 06:36 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums :) I hope u will get a nice time here :banana:

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Yeah now thats kinda a confusion lolol. YES i am ChrisFI the ChrisFI in the game and i changed my name to MisterChris. By the way HI!!!
BUT the ChrisFI on the website was me and my cousin. Like ideas on what should be in star legends and pocket legends was me and the others were mostly him. Some of which we worked together on
Here's the story...
We found the game on the store and i made my account and he made his. My cousin was mmcoridor or sumthing like that which he had deleted but im not exactly sure what his name was and has quit PL.
But on the forum we decided to make an account together which we named ChrisFI. But we thought that would eventually be a confusion as in this case and so just recently i made my OWN sign up with my OWN thread LOL!!!

As i said in the game i was ChrisFI but changed it to MisterChris because i have made my OWN forum sign up which is MisterChris so the names match
I hope this clears everything up XD sorry we or...I didnt exactly make that clear LOL

Anyways how u doin :)

So the idea is I am ChrisFI just changed my name to MisterChris and just made my OWN sign up recently

Tykez
07-30-2011, 09:14 PM
I just started at the forums too, and I hope I'll have a good time here also :P
Good luck lol

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Well in a way i just started and in a way i didnt xD i just made about 5 threads prior to this account XD explanation lil above if your wondering LOL

Tykez
07-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah I played it a while ago on my old iPod, but I found it again on iTunes and decided to give it another go :P

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:30 PM
YUP ^_^ ever since i started MisterChris (originally ChrisFI) which was like i said about 1-1 1/2 months ago that was the last time i restarted again (so basically i dont think ima be quitting again :) )

Silentarrow
07-30-2011, 09:45 PM
So.... Are you the ChrisFi i farmed with or was that your cousin?

Nvm :D.

Lionbeast
07-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey Chris, it me Lionbeast. I hope you make a lv32 again so we can pvp again together lol :)

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 09:53 PM
silent that was me in game was just me lol :)

the forum is a different story which i explained and blah blah blah xD

Hi lion :D yep ill be making the twink soon or eventually ;) anyways how u enjoyin that vyx helm xD