PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to find which quest i'm missing?

WishUWereHere
07-30-2011, 06:46 PM
here is my dilemma: i'm at 45/46 quests complete at Alien Oasis, and 187/190 total. I was pretty sure i had done them all after i finished the last cyber quest. Is there anyway to find out which quest i'm missing or which npc gives the quest i'm missing? or am i going to have to find it the hard way :)

i was looking at the quest guide, and these might be the one i'm missing:

Quest: "Imprisoned Treasure"
Given by: Jones (City of Oasis)
Description: Recover Jones' Artifacts from T'Paxx and his Jailers!
Notes: This quest is commonly missed. You'll need to accept his daily quest first in order to get it. It'll take a number of runs to complete. Some people finished it in 7 runs while others in over 20. You essentially have three shots per run at getting an Artifact.

Quest: "Haunted Trash"
Given by: Ellie (Forest Haven)
Description:
Notes: Talk to her again after getting quest to complete quest. This quest is no longer available and does not count towards the quest total.

Since "Imprisoned Treasure" is a part of the mystery armor quests, and i already have the entire mystery set is why i'm pretty sure thats not it, and i'm also pretty sure i did it anyways. So has anyone had the same problem? Any help/input is greatly appreciated.

Darkfader
07-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Open world map and tap each town to see where quests are missing. Thats most accurate information you can get.

WishUWereHere
07-30-2011, 06:54 PM
i know that i'm missing a quest at alien oasis, just dont know which one. was pretty sure i did them all :(

Darkfader
07-30-2011, 06:57 PM
i know that i'm missing a quest at alien oasis, just dont know which one. was pretty sure i did them all :(

Yeah I understood your point, but as I said "it's most accurate information you can get".
You won't get from anywhere information of which quest missing.

Also if you are missing one quest in AO and missing three quest from total, you are then missing two other quests from another town.

Fyrce
07-30-2011, 07:03 PM
Oh I know. I've done them all several times. It's a tad annoying. Same with sewers. Still trying to figure out which one didn't count.

WishUWereHere
07-30-2011, 07:16 PM
with the sewers it was waiting for lilly to give all the bosses quests, i think trash heap was the one i was waiting for last xD

Ayrilana
07-30-2011, 07:41 PM
You should have two sets of mystery armor by the time yours done. Read through all of the quests and find out which one you don't recall doing. Check every NPC to see if they give you quests. Do the daily quests over again in case you didn't do one and thought that you did.

ZeraJade
07-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Ok sec. I believe there was an ao quest linked to Ellie in FH. It was something silly like go tell so and so something.

So you are missing 1 from ao and 2 from sewers after finishing crown?

Msg me in game and mb I can help you track it down since I'm OCD about quests
/t zerajade help!

Edit: I swear that Ellie quest counted cause I checked ever single time I finished one. If it's captive audience, we can run it. You did use plat to BUY a second mystery weapon yea?

WishUWereHere
07-30-2011, 11:09 PM
awesome thanks for the input guys. I'll have to check if i have two mystery sets. and no, i haven't done any quest relating to ellie. according to the quest guide its a cyber quest and i went to Crush the keeper to find the quest shadow, and he isn't offering any quests.

and no i'm not missing or cant find any more quests, just one from AO. the other two are the Elite frozen nightmare 1000 snowballs/pelts quests i procrastinated on doing ^_^ but i'd really like to knock out ao completely before i begin those.

i'll keep you guys updated on what happens and what quest i was missing =)

WishUWereHere
07-31-2011, 02:22 AM
Update: found which quest i was missing :) perhaps the easiest one! "Scraps for Snacks" - killing gurgox or overlord for gurgox snacks :) thanks for everyone's help.

now to frozen night mare quests :(