PDA

View Full Version : when you go into someone elses group run. Spawn me at the group.

Ccab
06-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Is there a reason why whenever I join another group I cant get spawned to the group?

and why dont any of the "mobs" have names? And this is a funny one...can we not think of something a little bit better than "Bad Guys: 32"...maybe call them the type of mob that they are? For Example.. "Skeletons left: 12" or "Mobs left: 6"

and do you think you guys will ever turn this into a PC or Mac game?

Justg
06-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Hey Ccab, good feedback!

We spawn everyone at the beginning of the level... it is just the way it has always been for MMOs.
Some mobs have names but most don't... it boils down to performance and screen-clutter.
We like "Bad Guys" :)
PC or Mac... entirely possible. We play on a PC client at work. Although we have another platform to consider first...

Ccab
06-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Cool! and come to think of it you are exactly right about MMO's when we start at the beginning of the instance..Ive been playing World of Warcraft for 5 years so I must tell you I LOVE this game! One thing I was wondering though..why every time we die do we lose our xp elixir and or move to another part of the "dungeon"?

Maybe for Enchantresses you could add a "summon" spell where you can summon a party member to everyone else in the instance so they dont have to walk all the way..(because we are lazy) :)

Edit: Do you guys have it where when we put higher skill points in certain abilities it will decrease the cool down on that ability? For instance..if I put 5 points in "heal" it will decrease its cool down by 2 seconds or whatever...? I think you guys do have that..I just wasnt sure. Whenever I add a point it doesnt show anything getting better on the ability.

and if there is a way like if you get a phone call you could go back to where you left off in game..unless someone kicks you..just trying to think of anything I can lol. and trying to help :)

Dizko
06-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Maybe for Enchantresses you could add a "summon" spell where you can summon a party member to everyone else in the instance so they dont have to walk all the way..(because we are lazy) :)

I like it.

Oh and also I think it's good that we spawn at the beginning. Stop death on login, and also stops you luring anything you dont want to.

Vigilant
06-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Before PC is droid, that's what platform he's talkin bout.

And I'm on my droid atm.

And in a world that doesn't, droid does!

Btw once this hits pc and droid the devs are gonna be making tons of cash.

setec
06-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Before PC is droid, that's what platform he's talkin bout.

And I'm on my droid atm.

And in a world that doesn't, droid does!

Btw once this hits pc and droid the devs are gonna be making tons of cash.

In regards to SS making cash, I'll agree for the PC part, not the droid part. The Droid Marketplace does not and will never compare to the iTunes App Store in terms of sales. <-- Yes, I can predict the future! Just thought I would put that out there before someone caught me on it.

Ccab
06-12-2010, 11:35 PM
lol well hopefully someone wouldnt summon you during the middle of a fight..the Devs could implement a system where you cant use the summon ability while you are in combat. You would have to wait till you got out of it.

Izbar
06-13-2010, 12:27 AM
i wouldnt mind seeing it hit pc so long as it didnt out grow the mobile devices otherwise that would stink :(

Vigilant
06-13-2010, 12:34 AM
Droid Market is catching up in apps fast. Droid market in my opinoin is better.

FriedSushi
06-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Would it be possible to play with pcs on your iPod?

Ccab
06-13-2010, 12:54 AM
Would it be possible to play with pcs on your iPod?

^ not a bad idea. the Controls on your Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, but screen on your PC. Hmmm.

nerdherd
06-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Although we have another platform to consider first...
Go Android!!!

Dizko
06-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Its not Android.

It's Casio Calculators.

Yay

Kurlz
08-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Its not Android.

It's Casio Calculators.

Yay

ROTFLMFAO!!!

had to add more to it cuz lmao was too short...lol

Snakespeare
08-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Droid Schmoid... but I was surprised to hear they have a PC client at work. I expected the code warriors would be Unix geeks. hmm...