PDA

View Full Version : The Best Way to Train?

Tykez
07-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Hey, I'm a level 22 Mage with some alright gear, but I've got pinks for higher mage level and would like to get to them quick :P
I was just wondering, how I could get some quick exp when I'm my level?
Lately I've been going into Fathom Crypt in parties of 4, so there's five of us in total and we just tear through the dungeon but I don't get that much exp.
Any suggestions?

davidis57
07-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Move to swamps when your 23. Just keep grouping and XP. There is no easy way and forget about power leveling cause most players frown upon it and you actually get less experience in parties less than full.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Tykez
07-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Alright I'll try it out tonight, thanks :D

Zeubermensch
07-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Add me! I will help you level up! I enjoy helping others to grow and learn. Zeubermensch

Tvis
07-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Isn't swamps closed until you reach lvl 28? The Lost Expedition is what you're looking for. As mentioned before, full teams work faster and you will gain more experience in them.

MisterChris
07-30-2011, 10:06 PM
keep group battling

and when ur level 23 go to lost expedition

but if u want some crazy leveling xD tap on vinnie the venfmdor whos in every level of every dungeon where u culd buy increased exp potions that cost platinum coins

i suggest you dont spend on exp potions...trust me itll be worth it in the end :)

Piosidon
07-31-2011, 04:33 AM
Go in the tomb thing. Lots of enemies waiting for you there.

AbsolutePally
07-31-2011, 08:23 AM
Honestly, at that low its a breeze to level up. It may feel like forever, but once youve hit 56 once ull see how quick 1-55 is.
Ok thats not helpful info but this may be.
Lvl w intent. Lvl w a purpose, a farming purpose. I no longer need to transfer money from my main to my 3 other accounts bc they are self sufficient. How? Know where to farm. Low lvls farm 5 n 15 recipes. Quick cash n lvling. Then just try n farm dark forest armor til u r 18 and can go w friends to forb crypt. Now there u can farm vyxnaar helms n other pinks he may drop. Not to mention selling the items that are dropped. An hr in there can lead to 10 k in liquidations.plus if lucky u might,get the vxynaar helm. Of which ive farmed 5. U can lvl to 28 there and go immediatly to bayou boss brawl. Farm there lots of decent sellable pinks. If u are tired of crypt farm green ice (700k drops) or farm demon claws winklers n steel block shields at the sarcophagus. once u,hit 35 go to ao1 after thsts its a breeze w pots (from farming pinks)

Discipline
08-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Is that the best way to get money or exp? What does money even do in this game other then pots

Aikiebo
08-31-2011, 07:49 PM
Hey! One of the best ways to level is power leveling. It's huge fun. And, it's one of the best ways to learn how to play. What level is that new gear u got? Anyway, if u want to level, add me and i'll help! Ign: dontbethatguy