PDA

View Full Version : The Black Void of Doooooooooooooom

Kaziscate
05-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Is this a dream? Am I dead? Am I alive? Did my life just flash before my eyes? Did potatoes take over the world? Did Donald Trump lose the presidential race to Kona by 1 vote? Did Kona have a cake coma? Did all the eggs die? Did Squidward use the time machine again? WHATS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*insert fading voice here*OOOOOONNNNNNNN!

Sanbor
05-14-2016, 11:44 AM
I can not sign...............

vonduchvlad
05-14-2016, 11:55 AM
I cant see the image kaz xd

bonjovi3223
05-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Is this a dream? Am I dead? Am I alive? Did my life just flash before my eyes? Did potatoes take over the world? Did Donald Trump lose the presidential race to Kona by 1 vote? Did Kona have a cake coma? Did all the eggs die? Did Squidward use the time machine again? WHATS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*insert fading voice here*OOOOOONNNNNNNN!
Were you watching star trek while this happened?

oekeone
05-14-2016, 12:57 PM

that's heaven alright