PDA

View Full Version : Forest Haven hidden path

Trollee
07-31-2011, 01:06 AM
I try to access the hidden path in forest haven so to access meathead's deli etc... but it is still locked and tells me that I have to complete all forest haven levels first, which I have most certainly done. I don't know what to do! :S

KingFu
07-31-2011, 04:03 AM
You've completed all the maps? Have you fully cleared all the maps down to no enemies? Should be unlocked if you have up to boss gauntlet.

Trollee
07-31-2011, 05:06 AM
I'm positive that I did finish all the levels... I was unsure whether there might be something else you need to do to unlock the hidden path but clearly not. But maybe due to a glitch or something it didn't count. Guess I'll just have to go through them again... :/
Thanks for your help

CanonicalKoi
07-31-2011, 07:06 AM
Just a heads-up--Meathead's deli is no more. The only two places you'll get to via the hidden path are the Skeleton Cult Crypt and the Boss Gauntlet.

KingFu
07-31-2011, 07:08 AM
Just a heads-up--Meathead's deli is no more. The only two places you'll get to via the hidden path are the Skeleton Cult Crypt and the Boss Gauntlet.

I thought he was referring to skeleton crypt but got mixed up lol

CanonicalKoi
07-31-2011, 07:10 AM
Lol, may well be, but after all the threads of people asking how to get to Meathead's deli, I thought I'd err on the side of caution. :)

superglut2
07-31-2011, 07:30 AM
i like the redone but icwouod have prefered if they just added the maps and left the old ones

Ayrilana
07-31-2011, 11:36 AM
Meathead Deli has been gone for over three months so I'm wondering why people are still trying to find it after all of this time. Is there something in the game pointing to it? Is there a guide that keeps referencing it that people use often?