View Full Version : Please enlighten me

Blackmoreno
05-15-2016, 12:10 AM

Crafting this Altar needs to 3x Event kits but you can only use it once? What's the logic behind it. Sorry, I can't really understand. If it's purpose to have guildmates to run for free still I don't get it. I will just sell the event kit rather than crafting this.

Kingslaughter
05-15-2016, 12:18 AM
Ikr and inside altar its not 100% guarantee 5th boss

Blackmoreno
05-15-2016, 12:23 AM
The funny thing when you open the description of the altar it will say that it opens a portal that doesn't need energy. Ofcourse, we crafted it with event kit. lol

dinzly
05-15-2016, 12:36 AM
1 thing for sure...sts are doing business and need to get profit

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Schnitzel
05-15-2016, 05:02 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/clubpenguin/images/4/44/Cartoon-lightbulb.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150106214617

You've been enllightened :D

Ticklish
05-15-2016, 06:38 PM
4 people can run on 3 kits, and you get a chance at the bonus boss which drops special goodies. Plus! You NEVER get the infuriating Chief Fury! I know it seems useless to SPEND on a bonus portal, so here's my little tip. Those hoarded chests give Energy Kits. When you get those, use them to craft a relic. :) My advice is to keep 4 crafting stations for the forged energy and 1 free for the the relics. Enjoy the event!

Felipe Pereira
05-15-2016, 08:14 PM
4 people can run on 3 kits, and you get a chance at the bonus boss which drops special goodies. Plus! You NEVER get the infuriating Chief Fury! I know it seems useless to SPEND on a bonus portal, so here's my little tip. Those hoarded chests give Energy Kits. When you get those, use them to craft a relic. :) My advice is to keep 4 crafting stations for the forged energy and 1 free for the the relics. Enjoy the event!

hahaha man, u are just the most optimistic always

i think this event fail badly on this altar thing and bonus boss
but im amazed with this 5 coins chest

Ticklish
05-15-2016, 08:22 PM
hahaha man, u are just the most optimistic always

i think this event fail badly on this altar thing and bonus boss
but im amazed with this 5 coins chest

Lol not always. I complain a lot. But yes, the hoarded chests give good returns. What I really think is that people got "spoiled" from last year's Goblin event, hence expected the same amount of money-making from this one. It makes more sense right now, tbh. Take last year's infinite use relic as a "gift" from STS. This is really how it was supposed to work. You're trying to pay for a "special feature ". I remember Halloween had a bonus portal too, but there were no points alloted for it. This one does. It's not a fiasco as everyone else describes it. There's still decent money to be made, it just entails more work than last year.