PDA

View Full Version : leaderboards?

Lowellpimpd
07-31-2011, 09:54 AM
leaderboards really should be looked at who is not best untill pvp or ctf has game set rules in the spawn room off limits to go back in or enter. game not start untill 4 people have joined "3v3". each team has host that could boot player of own team or voted out4/6. maybe assestment point.

dcichoracki
07-31-2011, 11:42 AM
leaderboards really should be looked at who is not best untill pvp or ctf has game set rules in the spawn room off limits to go back in or enter. game not start untill 4 people have joined "3v3". each team has host that could boot player of own team or voted out4/6. maybe assestment point.

Could you possibly repost this in english so it can be read?

Whirlzap
07-31-2011, 01:58 PM
He is probably mad or annoyed at someone who is on leaderboards and should not be on there.

Lowellpimpd
08-01-2011, 12:46 PM
most should be on leaders. u thinl the way pvp is played don't have many flaws

Swimmingstar
08-01-2011, 12:48 PM
this guy not telling name always spawn kills my mage 55 in pvp

Zerious
08-01-2011, 03:13 PM
the leaderboards are full of rushers... zing

Ikillyouu
08-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Could you possibly repost this in english so it can be read? LOL!

AbsolutePally
08-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Record doesn't mean a THING. Leaderboards are filled with pre gcd birds that HAD to quit because they were fake multiers with no skill. A few currest leaderboard ppl boost. They either ONLY fight lesser opponents, pay people, or have two devices and kill a made up non record showing opponent.
My record is nearly 1:1 1200+ wins than loses. ALMOST 16 k wins. I've earned my kills and I am proud of my deaths. I've always sought the BEST players.

Swimmingstar
08-07-2011, 05:29 PM
please don't brag

Zaltiar
08-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Record doesn't mean a THING. Leaderboards are filled with pre gcd birds that HAD to quit because they were fake multiers with no skill. A few currest leaderboard ppl boost. They either ONLY fight lesser opponents, pay people, or have two devices and kill a made up non record showing opponent.
My record is nearly 1:1 1200+ wins than loses. ALMOST 16 k wins. I've earned my kills and I am proud of my deaths. I've always sought the BEST players.

Cool story bro.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

WhoIsThis
08-07-2011, 11:42 PM
DTF does have a point though. It's fairly easy for a reasonably skilled player to get a high K/D ratio. All they have to do is to fight beginners endlessly.

But I don't agree that most people on the leaderboards kill-boosted. A couple of the leaderboard players have been banned as well or quit. There are a couple though - they know who they are.

MightyMicah
08-12-2011, 10:10 AM
I personally know the top five pvpers, none of them boosted, sure noobs come and sure they've rushed and stuff, but have you fought them? They are in there for a reason.