PDA

View Full Version : xperia play version error

zemx
07-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Item not found error!

Futumsh
07-31-2011, 10:57 AM
There's no point posting something without enough details to even know what you're talking about.

zemx
07-31-2011, 12:11 PM
Sry when I tap on the game icon its always gives me item not found

Futumsh
07-31-2011, 03:44 PM
Sry when I tap on the game icon its always gives me item not found

Is this when trying to install (and if so, where are you trying to install from?), or after install when trying to launch it? What is the exact wording of the error you get, and where/when does it come up? We're not seeing what you're seeing, and can't guess at what you're doing, so we need exact details of what's happening, where, when doing what, if we're going to help you.

zemx
07-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Hmmm am from united Arab emirates and I just bought my Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Android and when try to tap PL icon it gives an error that the item is not found and even when I try to search through android market its still gives me item not found and am pretty sure that I have seen people playing it using the same phone :(

Futumsh
08-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Hmmm am from united Arab emirates and I just bought my Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Android and when try to tap PL icon it gives an error that the item is not found and even when I try to search through android market its still gives me item not found and am pretty sure that I have seen people playing it using the same phone :(

It sounds like it's specifically a problem with the Android Market, so you might want to try installing it from our web site instead. http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download

There are several reasons it may not show up in the market - it could be that the device is not reporting it supports some required capability for the app (which shouldn't be the case for the xperia play), or if there is a firmware update which has been registered with the market but has not yet been rolled out through your carrier, sometimes that will cause apps to be unavailable as well.

zemx
08-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Now its work ty