PDA

View Full Version : Pet With The Best Passive Ability?

~PureUnity~
05-15-2016, 11:20 PM
So there is a pet augmentation system coming - Cinco posted this:

It's actually going to be a way to take a Pet Egg and use its Arcane Ability or its Happiness Bonus in combination with another Pet's appearance and Passive Ability.
Players will be able to take two entirely different Pet Eggs and combine them with a third Pet. More details coming later this week!

I am wondering what the best passive ability to use is, specifically for PvE.

extrapayah
05-17-2016, 11:40 AM
i'd say nekro, splash range is huge, ensuring you to hit multiple enemies, high damage, high attack rate, and highest armor reducing passive

other notable unique passives are banish chance in maridos, panic chance in samael (and maybe the healing aura, don't know for sure wether it is considered as passive or happiness bonus), stampy's high damage, blinky's slow and spreading toxin, breeze's freezing (nerfed greatly since the frostbolt bugfix, it used to be able to freeze bosses, not anymore)

resurrected
05-17-2016, 11:51 AM
for pve? Maybe sns and mari? Nekro mari ?

Luciano Lobo
05-17-2016, 04:27 PM
I don't think you will be able to use two AA at once so the best combination should be Nekro AA and Munch Mouth HB. Nekro passive is still the best it has stun chance, aof dmg, dot, armor reduction and slow movement reduction.