PDA

View Full Version : PvP deaths fix suggestion

MisterChris
07-31-2011, 01:59 PM
1. In PvP lets say you are near a 1v1 or just another fight in general. Then you exit out and although you were not fighting or attacking anyone or anything that causes you to gain a pvp death.

I think this should be fixed where if you exit out of PvP for whatever reason you will not gain a PvP death.

2. If anything, if a player is in a fight and they exit out of the fight the opposite team will earn a point.
For example, lets say im on the blue team, i exit out in the middle of a fight, then the red team would earn a point by default.

3. You know how there are some COP enemies in a few PvP dungeons lets just say Forest Manor for an example. I think they should be taken out.

Because these enemies interfere with fights. Anyways PvP is "player vs player", in my opinion, it doesn't make sense for there to be COP enemies in the PvP dungeons.

Register
07-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Theres a point to this. So people dont leave in the middle of a fight. And you dont always get a death. Look at where your buffs and debuffs are during and after a fight. Theres a little angry face thing. When that goes away you can leave without gaining a death. But I dont think you should get that angry face guy if somebody attacks you and you dont attack back. Because tons of times some guy who gets kills unfairly will attack me when im running to leave the place without getting a death.

MisterChris
07-31-2011, 05:12 PM
Theres a point to this. So people dont leave in the middle of a fight. And you dont always get a death. Look at where your buffs and debuffs are during and after a fight. Theres a little angry face thing. When that goes away you can leave without gaining a death. But I dont think you should get that angry face guy if somebody attacks you and you dont attack back. Because tons of times some guy who gets kills unfairly will attack me when im running to leave the place without getting a death.

Oh thanks

cleared that up :)

Register
07-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Oh thanks

cleared that up :)

Lol np! But its still good that you brought up something that you think of!