PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Mystery Dex set?

NightAero
07-31-2011, 03:53 PM
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/YanisW/IMG_1353.png

By Yanis

Can someone tell me how to get this set?

MisterChris
07-31-2011, 04:05 PM
First you have to be a level 50 to be able to recieve the quest.

Second to recieve the quest you have to go to Alien Oasis part 3 crush the keeper. In that level go into the room with the infinite spawning black mummies. Sometimes there is a ghost that appears somewhere in that room. He DOESNT APPEAR ALL THE TIME. So you could either remake the game until he does appear OR you have to kill all the black mummies until the Ghost spawns to give you the quest. Usually it takes me only having to kill all the mummies once to spawn the ghost.

A heads up, the after the you kill the mummies they wont respawn right away you have to wait about a minute before they respawn. It might even take you two tries to spawn the ghost but i doubt it.

But also be carefull because like the ghost King Mynas is and isnt there all the time ;)

Sorry there this is how to get the CYBER SET
well just in case you dont know how to get it well here it is :D!!!

Matutd
07-31-2011, 04:07 PM
u dont need to be lvl 50 to recieve the quest, just to wear the armour. u have to go to alien oasis town and go speak to an enchantress in the museum she will talk to u about the quest
misterchris that is cyber quest that u are describing not mystery

MisterChris
07-31-2011, 04:11 PM
u dont need to be lvl 50 to recieve the quest, just to wear the armour. u have to go to alien oasis town and go speak to an enchantress in the museum she will talk to u about the quest
misterchris that is cyber quest that u are describing not mystery

Yeah my bad I got mixed up between the two :P

We all make mistakes ;)

NightAero
07-31-2011, 04:51 PM
ok thx to both =D

Matutd
08-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah my bad I got mixed up between the two :P

We all make mistakes ;)
lol no problem man, u was only trying to help :)

blacks
09-14-2011, 04:48 AM
it's a great series of quests. go to alien oasis and check with ghost of malik, other girl in museum, and guy right outside town. helm, bow, armor. pretty lengthy

Singleteddy
09-14-2011, 08:16 PM
In that level go into the room with the infinite spawning black mummies. Sometimes there is a ghost that appears somewhere in that room. He DOESNT APPEAR ALL THE TIME. So you could either remake the game until he does appear OR you have to kill all the black mummies until the Ghost spawns to give you the quest. Usually it takes me only having to kill all the mummies once to spawn the ghost. Usually takes two or three times, but if you turn on your overhead map, you can see whether or not the ghost is present early in the map, long, long before you get to that room.