PDA

View Full Version : My bear is confused..

Clodoveo
07-31-2011, 05:52 PM
So I have a 50 bear, I hear the term dexbear and I want a bear that TANKS with HIGH DEFENSE when team needs it and HIGH DEX OFFENSE BEAR WITH A BOW or w/e when there is already another bear.

Basically I want to switch back and forth with booster set I guess? So.......

I have a rift set atm the Sublessed scimitar one, is there a good dex set that I can "boost and wear" to switch around

Ellyidol
07-31-2011, 05:55 PM
Dual spec guide in sig.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?13772-Dual-Spec-Guide.

Clodoveo
07-31-2011, 05:58 PM
The guide confused me...I didn't really understand sorry...could you explain

CrimsonTider
07-31-2011, 05:58 PM
Dual spec guide in sig.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?13772-Dual-Spec-Guide.

Too fast tonight! LOL

Register
07-31-2011, 06:13 PM
Dual spec! I can help you in game if you want. Im str dex. Its expensive though...But I love it!

To simplify ellys guide.

At level 50 you can go 126 126. Then use str boosters to use your str gear you want. Str boosters would be Mynas osiris items. Like Mynas Helm of Osiris. Mynas Plate of Osiris. Scarab Blade of Osiris. Use those and equip your rift helm. Then you can replace the Mynas Osiris items with your rift/mystery items. You can set the boosters as one loadout and the final tank gear as a second. For quick access, click on the str boosting laodout and then just press the final tank loadout.

For dex, just use Scorpion Horus items. And a horus hunting bow. exact same thing as above except with the dex conterparts.

EDIT: Just realized at 126 126 you cant equip the dex/str boosters. They have a requirement of 138 for the helm...use a lower level thing like crystal. crystal wing works. And a shivering talon. You can use that as a dex booster to use your dex booster (LOL!). For str use the same stuff. Crystal sword or something cheap that igves a good bonus and another chepa booster to use ur booster. just tell me what ign and I cna help!