PDA

View Full Version : Shady n Surge or Munch Mouth?

Trenton
05-16-2016, 10:16 PM
Hello, I'm an endgame Sorcerer, just wondering whether I should go with Munch Mouth or Shady n Surge. I plan to PvP, however PvE is my main focus, plus I already have Nekro. Munch Mouth has the awesome armor, but SnS has better crit.

How often does MM banish? And how often does SnS banish?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

will0
05-16-2016, 10:26 PM
SNS dont banish nor stun only slow, Munch incinerate % is low is good against bosses for red zone

Trenton
05-16-2016, 10:35 PM
SNS dont banish nor stun only slow, Munch incinerate % is low is good against bosses for red zone
It's pools don't banish at all..? Also why is Munch good against bosses

Zeus
05-16-2016, 10:39 PM
It's pools don't banish at all..? Also why is Munch good against bosses

I think he meant in PvP, neither pet banishes. I would get both, you're going to need the armor when that pet mix and match system comes into play.

Trenton
05-16-2016, 10:43 PM
I think he meant in PvP, neither pet banishes. I would get both, you're going to need the armor when that pet mix and match system comes into play.
That's my problem is that the entirety I've played Arcane Legends I've spent all my gold on pets, meaning my gear has suffered. I'm finally going to get some decent gear lol so I can't afford both.

will0
05-16-2016, 10:46 PM
Go for SNS, pool does damage and if you are lucky it stacks it kills fast on mobs or useful in CTF

Kingofninjas
05-16-2016, 10:56 PM

I think Nekro + sns would be a more deadly combo than Nekro + munch mouth or munch + sns. I say this under the assumption that we can use 2 pet AA and get the the best possible stats that don't overlap between pets.

Zeus
05-16-2016, 11:05 PM
I think Nekro + sns would be a more deadly combo than Nekro + munch mouth or munch + sns. I say this under the assumption that we can use 2 pet AA and get the the best possible stats that don't overlap between pets.

You can mix and match happiness and AA, but you can't benefit from two pet AAs at once, I believe. I could be mistaken though.

Trenton
05-16-2016, 11:08 PM
There's a 30% chance for something in SNS pools right? Maybe I read something wrong.

will0
05-16-2016, 11:16 PM
SNS doesn't banish it only damage :) if you consider stacking pools and making damage like banish ya you can say it that way.

Only neckro (banish) and Munch (incinerate another word for banish)

Zeus
05-16-2016, 11:21 PM
SNS doesn't banish it only damage :) if you consider stacking pools and making damage like banish ya you can say it that way.

Only neckro (banish) and Munch (incinerate another word for banish)

SnS does banish.

Trenton
05-16-2016, 11:27 PM
SnS does banish.
That's what I thought, which means I'm going for SnS. Thanks. :)

will0
05-16-2016, 11:30 PM
ah thanks for the correction though i hardly see it banish nor it is on the description... my bad

DLQ
05-16-2016, 11:57 PM
Maybe you should think about unpredictable pool location from sns

Jazzi
05-17-2016, 12:38 AM
I can't comment on MM, but SnS is not an easy pet to make good. Its efficiency depends on you, the map and your team. In maps with wider areas like most new maps the pools would just spawn randomly and with some bad luck might not hit anything. The banish is very rare unless the pools are stacked. For proper stacking you need a team, which knows where to pull the mobs and you might and most probably resummon the pet before you trigger the aa. This makes you choice of teammates pretty much restricted and pug are a no-go if you want to use SnS.

Binlaggin
05-17-2016, 01:26 AM
Go with munch mouth happiness and nekro aa.

resurrected
05-17-2016, 01:33 AM
ah thanks for the correction though i hardly see it banish nor it is on the description... my bad
Yes , sns banish. I noticed that banish chance is higher if you stack pools. Banish isn't in description.

Kingofninjas
05-17-2016, 01:25 PM
You can mix and match happiness and AA, but you can't benefit from two pet AAs at once, I believe. I could be mistaken though.

If that is so, then there is no clear best combo. If you want to bea defensive beast, Nekro + mm is the way to go. For a more offensive play, Nekro + sns.

Felipe Pereira
05-17-2016, 05:16 PM
Could you guys comment about
Toor x mm
I guess both aa are some heavy damage dealing

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk

will0
05-17-2016, 05:43 PM
i would also like to know how much damage MM can do compare to toor or sns .. seems like sometime MM damage is un-noticable