PDA

View Full Version : Adding health and mana every level *LOOOOOOOOOOOOK*

FriedSushi
06-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Hi, I think we need more ways to distinguish low level characters and high level characters. I think there should be a difference in health, mana and regen levels. Each character could get a health boost every level, maybe add like 3 health points and 3 mana points, or more. Maybe we could get 1 mana and health regen every 20 levels too. Comment please.

bmc85uk
06-13-2010, 12:19 AM
Initially I thought it seemed a bit of an issue, I took my Mage straight in to solo lvl 10 enemies and did ok, just seems a bit wrong, the difference pans out more later on I think, but I agree it'd be nice tk have more impact, seeing level 40 bears with 400 or so health just seems a bit of a shame, they go up in massive multiples in other games, then again changing this would mean a huge reworking of the damage system and a lot of combat mechanics.

ed anger
06-13-2010, 01:02 AM
dont see the point. if you want the same system as wow, play wow. yes, i went there.

Javilionaire
06-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I agree 1000000000%

Not gaining mana and hp every level is a major flaw in this game.

It's pretty stupid being 1 shotted by fatholm bosses at level 40.

Ccab
06-13-2010, 08:14 PM
dont see the point. if you want the same system as wow, play wow. yes, i went there.

Definitely off topic. I play WoW..been playing for over 5 years..but we should have a distinguish between a level 10 and a level 40. There isnt a problem with adding +3 health, +3 Int every level or what not. You are basically playing a dumbed down version of WoW anyway.. You have your healers, tanks, and dps. You have specs, skills, item levels, gold, pots, 5 man dungeons, bosses.. I could go on and on. Pocket Legends is an MMO. This is how MMO's are supposed to be anyway.

Javilionaire
06-13-2010, 08:21 PM
Definitely off topic. I play WoW..been playing for over 5 years..but we should have a distinguish between a level 10 and a level 40. There isnt a problem with adding +3 health, +3 Int every level or what not. You are basically playing a dumbed down version of WoW anyway.. You have your healers, tanks, and dps. You have specs, skills, item levels, gold, pots, 5 man dungeons, bosses.. I could go on and on. Pocket Legends is an MMO. This is how MMO's are supposed to be anyway.

EXACTLY

I don't know of any successful MMO where your hp and mana doesn't increase per level.

FriedSushi
06-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Can one dev comment if spacetime is thinking about adding this or not?

Stratospaly
10-14-2010, 10:25 AM
1 h/s every 20-30 STR
1 m/s every 20-30 INT
1% dodge every 20-30 DEX

I believe this would fix some of the current issues with stats being largely ignored. Want a bear with high m/s, invest 100 points into int.

CanonicalKoi
10-14-2010, 11:11 AM
I agree 1000000000%

Not gaining mana and hp every level is a major flaw in this game.

It's pretty stupid being 1 shotted by fatholm bosses at level 40.

Um, this. It's not good when I hit AO2 as a level 40-something Mage and constantly got 1-shotted or all mana drained on the first level. I took my level 40 tank in and died twice playing through all the levels--got trapped between two Lesser D'Jinn and couldn't spam pots fast enough and again in the room with Sobek. And that's with pretty crappy armor.