PDA

View Full Version : Forgive Me

nmyxspaceship
07-31-2011, 10:55 PM
Im sure many people saw my thread saying I giving away all my items. this was just a way to take out some emotions I had yes I did get rid of all my things but thats just a way to make me feel better. I was heart broken when I found out that I wasnt one of next guardians but hey life will go on. I know this ruins my chances because most likely people will think everything I do is to become a guardian but thats my goal in this game. So I just wanted to say srry to the community and I only acted that way because giving away 300k and alot of my items a week wasnt easy and I really did enjoy them though.

I didnt want the shield the status I just wanted the feeling of accomplishment and knowing I did something good in the game not to sound like I havent accomplished anything in rl but it was just a game I really enjoyed to play and wanted to leave mark on it I guess.

I understand if this is locked or moved or removed I just wanted to say this:)

Conradin
07-31-2011, 10:57 PM
I forgive you :). And dont feel bad- we all want to be the next guardian.

WoundedEagle
07-31-2011, 11:07 PM
Hey Bro. I probably shouldn't comment on this but I'm sorry :( I wish alot of people were GoA's and you're one of em. And we all go through it. When I first started my guild, 6 members quit in 12 hours and I got upset. I ended up giving the guild to my friend. But after a day I decided to get back up and keeping climbing and striving for something more, something I knew i could accomplish. Sorry again bro :(

Lowlyspy
07-31-2011, 11:12 PM
U are forgiven, trust me, ur not the only one with that same goal and ur certainly not the only person who was disappointed when they announced the new GoA's (though the two they picked definitely deserved it) its fine to be upset and ur handling it very well. you have officially become the king/queen of contests in my book and are an incredibly nice and fun person to run with (thanks for helping me with those fridge runs btw). If u ask me u would make a great guardian. Stay cool buddy (^_^)

Slush
07-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Im sure many people saw my thread saying I giving away all my items. this was just a way to take out some emotions I had yes I did get rid of all my things but thats just a way to make me feel better. I was heart broken when I found out that I wasnt one of next guardians but hey life will go on. I know this ruins my chances because most likely people will think everything I do is to become a guardian but thats my goal in this game

I understand if this is locked or moved or removed I just wanted to say this:)

We can't get everything we want in life, it's just a shield in an mmo, come on man. If you want to be a goa so bad, you really...just...how can I say this...you really just can't think about it, you have to keep it in the back of your mind. The devs aren't looking for people who are nice and helpful just to get a shield, they are looking for people who are nice and helpful always-regardless if they get a shield or not. Look at the current goas. They're still the same people they were before they became a goa. Don't take it so personally buddy, and don't think you will never become a goa now, we all mess up sometimes. Here's a banana for your troubles: :banana:

nmyxspaceship
07-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Oh no I didnt really take it personally just disapointing when I saw and posted that thread and I was just saying srry that I did that:) this was meant because when a guardian notices that im doing thing just to become guardian and then when I dont become one I post a thread like the one I mentioned I realized I was wrong and thats why I wrote this:)

Conradin
07-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Btw- getting the Red shield seems to be a curse- weve lost over half of our guardians.

WishUWereHere
07-31-2011, 11:32 PM
what do these guardians actually guard?! xD

nmyxspaceship
07-31-2011, 11:42 PM
Hey Bro. I probably shouldn't comment on this but I'm sorry :( I wish alot of people were GoA's and you're one of em. And we all go through it. When I first started my guild, 6 members quit in 12 hours and I got upset. I ended up giving the guild to my friend. But after a day I decided to get back up and keeping climbing and striving for something more, something I knew i could accomplish. Sorry again bro :(

For give me for my horrible attitude:(

Moogerfooger
07-31-2011, 11:44 PM
I forgive you :). And dont feel bad- we all want to be the next guardian.

Not all of us ;) some of us just want to play, have fun and help out our friends and chat a bit for the fun of it...not because of statuses or pixels.

nmyxspaceship
07-31-2011, 11:46 PM
Ik it sounds like I am worried to much about this but I was really frustrated bc all of the hard work I put into:)

pfranks4245
08-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Wait there are guilds in this game?? O.o

nmyxspaceship
08-01-2011, 12:58 AM
im gonna take a break for a week or 2

Siejo
08-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Ik it sounds like I am worried to much about this but I was really frustrated bc all of the hard work I put into:)

Hey if it makes you feel better I was pretty bummed too that I didn't make it but my guild said they still thought of me as a good leader without it. They are the best. Helping people will always be my priority shield or not.

So don't give up. Maybe we will make it on the next one together.

Conradin
08-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Not all of us ;) some of us just want to play, have fun and help out our friends and chat a bit for the fun of it...not because of statuses or pixels.

haha bro- ive been here since the very beginning. Trust me- my love for the game isnt for status. Ive been helping before guardians existed.. It is a cool thing to be tho- I mean it has a good ring to it.. GOA.... anyways there are many others that derserve to be reconized before me.

LADYHADASSA
08-01-2011, 09:25 AM
im gonna take a break for a week or 2

Nys... I can remeber a few times of frustration for you in game, but in those times you handled yourself correctley, in my view your maturity and leadership skills shine when you admit a wrong in a public forum, it takes fortitude to do so. Because you where upset, does not ruin your chnaces of becoming guardian in the future, do not give up on a goal from a minor set back, stand up and keep on going until you achieve!

You know how to find me and when you do i will help you rebuild your giveaways, see you soon!!

Register
08-01-2011, 09:33 AM
No need to apologize. You need to know that there are many people who are guardian like and are helpful and nice like all of the GOAs atm and only a few can become a GOA ever few weeks. Hey, you helped me out when I was testing some new twink builds. I would do the same anyday for you :) So dont put yourself down because you didnt get chosen. Maybe next time ;)