PDA

View Full Version : Forum,Twink Market Suggestion

Jiinzou
05-17-2016, 03:12 AM
Hello . As title I wanna suggest a separate section for twink items. Its really frustrating as an endgamer to scroll and scroll just to see plenty of lv 14 items.
It isnt practical at all,both for endgamers and twink players. We need two market sections. "AL TRADER MARKET" and "AL TWINK TRADER MARKET ". Please consider it,tyvm.

Errorrz
05-17-2016, 11:52 AM
Now market make you frustrating to scroll and scroll? We not need twink market . Go to cs then put the what level of twink item u want to see . The see the high price item . People not sell twink item cheap . Hard for me to teach you here . But , forum traders market also selling twink item . Hope this help .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Jiinzou
05-18-2016, 12:28 AM
Lol I mean on forum dude. With 2 separate sections it would be all easier.
Is too hard to understand? Twink buyers just go on their section,making both endgamers and twink experience on trader forum definitely better.
If u have to refute my suggestion at least you should give valid points,something you are not doing.Your comment is absolutel nosense.

Jiinzou
05-18-2016, 12:34 AM
Like a Developer once suggested to do item type separation (egg market,weapon market ecc),probably not realized cause of its complexity, this time I suggest an even better separation. Dont take me wrong dude,is not for twink discrimination lmao. As a twink,wouldnt u like to enter your section and see twink items ONLY? And as an endgamer,to have your section without items dont even care about? Come on.

kinzmet
05-18-2016, 06:03 AM
How was it complex? Usually the twinks would put "twink" or "level**" on the title.

Hail
05-18-2016, 07:17 AM
Yes please!! My poor hand is so sore from scrolling down a few cms because of all these twink threads. I wish they had their own PvP section too.
:rolleyes:

Errorrz
05-18-2016, 11:06 AM
Lol I mean on forum dude. With 2 separate sections it would be all easier.
Is too hard to understand? Twink buyers just go on their section,making both endgamers and twink experience on trader forum definitely better.
If u have to refute my suggestion at least you should give valid points,something you are not doing.Your comment is absolutel nosense.
Sir , correct me if im wrong . Im just want help .
Nonsense

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Jiinzou
05-19-2016, 05:15 AM
U re wrong cause u tought my suggestion was moved by discrimination for twinks ;-;
I just want everyone to have a better experience on forum

Schnitzel
05-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Add that section, and soon we'll see sub forums within subforums