PDA

View Full Version : Is customed set and stuff purely for looks?

NightAero
08-01-2011, 12:17 AM
So after checking out Yanis' pink guide I saw few sets like Mystery, Cyber, Customed, Death etc.. My question is, is custome set and other set that cost $$$ purely for its looks?

And whats better for archer Mystery, Void, Death, Cyber

-thx

JaytB
08-01-2011, 12:23 AM
So after checking out Yanis' pink guide I saw few sets like Mystery, Cyber, Customed, Death etc.. My question is, is custome set and other set that cost $$$ purely for its looks?

And whats better for archer Mystery, Void, Death, Cyber

-thx

1 word: Crit

Swimmingstar
08-01-2011, 12:25 AM
cyber death

NightAero
08-01-2011, 12:46 AM
also how do i live thru the boss' charge atk from intergalatic combat?

JaytB
08-01-2011, 01:10 AM

With a good team, and a tank who knows how to keep agro on him :)

xero
08-01-2011, 03:35 AM

When you entwr gurgox's room, you will notice the orbs. When he gets ready to use his charge attack, you need to get an orb (you can tell when he is aboit to do it by either liatening for it if you have the sound on, or look at his feet. His feet will have an orange glow that signals when he is going to do it).

The orb protects you from the attack. Every so often, you MAY get lucky and dodge it, but that's rare (I've had it happen to my pure dex bird a couple times)...

Your gurgox run(s) may get chaotic from time to time, as you may not have a good enough tank to keep aggro. Couple that with any bird pumping out lots of damage, and it spells disaster for ATLEAST 2 people (hopefully you're not one of them. It may also be a little hard to hear him or see his feet with everything that's going on)...

Just don't get discouraged, and keep at it. He will die eventually.

Hope I was abke to give you some insight into how to beat him without making things too confusing for you. :)

Remember to ALWAYS HAVE FUN xD

Darkfader
08-01-2011, 05:39 AM
Cyber and death sets are actually very useful for pve and also lpoke cool. Customized set is purely for pvp but good a pve too. :)