PDA

View Full Version : New pet system, RE EGG PLS!

Jiinzou
05-17-2016, 03:56 AM
As title says..
Dear devs, why dont implement a way to re egg our pets cause of the new system? I opened sns recently,it would be really frustrating to buy another one just to do some combination.
My suggestion is to implement a very hard quest that when completed allows the player to re egg one pet,or cancel an upgrade slot.
The egg will absolutely be account bound ,but stashable. Tyvm if u consider it.

Vvards
05-17-2016, 04:15 AM
found the link....+1 to re-egg suggestion

Errorrz
05-17-2016, 11:46 AM
U already think positive before you post this suggestion? U want no egg farmer in game because farming egg is useless . Egg Is GOLD .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

extrapayah
05-17-2016, 11:54 AM
+1, even better, shared pet stable...

Jiinzou
05-18-2016, 12:21 AM
Errorz,do you really thini that everyone in the game have all the arcane pets? For the majority of community this suggested system would mean max 1-2 combinations. Egg would still be in demand.

Errorrz
05-18-2016, 11:02 AM
People already make this suggestion before u post this . Sts not allow this ingame . Farmer said "Economy Crash" Non Farmer said "Yes Please" . Now Nekro,Maridos,Toor and Arcane Deary we can found ppl use it everywhere .
Im egg farmer and i dont want this happen . Dont be lazy to find gold if u want a good pet at all your account . If u so lazy u will not 100% enjoy the game .

extrapayah
05-18-2016, 01:20 PM
People already make this suggestion before u post this . Sts not allow this ingame . Farmer said "Economy Crash" Non Farmer said "Yes Please" . Now Nekro,Maridos,Toor and Arcane Deary we can found ppl use it everywhere .
Im egg farmer and i dont want this happen . Dont be lazy to find gold if u want a good pet at all your account . If u so lazy u will not 100% enjoy the game .

firstly, maridos, toor, and arcane deary aren't farmable... nekro is, but have you ever tried to loot fossil from arena chest?

Gouiwaa9000
05-18-2016, 02:25 PM
If get it correctly , you want to be able to use already exiting pet for the new pet system . Thats a good idea , but allowing pet-re egging will ruin the egg market . Allowing accounts to combine 3 pets of their choice for the first time for free is a good thing :p

Errorrz
05-18-2016, 06:05 PM
firstly, maridos, toor, and arcane deary aren't farmable... nekro is, but have you ever tried to loot fossil from arena chest?
Sorry my bad , btw i already loot 2fossil from arena chest .

Jiinzou
05-19-2016, 05:20 AM
Yeah Gouiwa maybe ur idea is better,btw the re egged eggs i suggested would not be tradable. But yes,it will cause problems cause of alt toons. Havin them re eggable (same as u say,is just that u need egg to do the combination) but not tradeable/stashable would be great,even for just a weekend

Jiinzou
05-19-2016, 05:25 AM
The major thing is . Lets take for exemple a player that has both sns and nekro (very common nowadays). The best would ofc be to use sns aa on nekro base (cause of op dmg). Same with other cases,people that opened mn just to realize it will be much more useful as stat slots.
At least just allow to use pet we owns,otherwise tons of people will have opened a sns (appealed by the crazy low price) or a mm for nothing. Those are just two extreme cases but it would be like this also for low budget players.

resurrected
05-19-2016, 06:08 AM
The major thing is . Lets take for exemple a player that has both sns and nekro (very common nowadays). The best would ofc be to use sns aa on nekro base (cause of op dmg). Same with other cases,people that opened mn just to realize it will be much more useful as stat slots.
At least just allow to use pet we owns,otherwise tons of people will have opened a sns (appealed by the crazy low price) or a mm for nothing. Those are just two extreme cases but it would be like this also for low budget players.

Well. Sns have better stat than nekro. ( damage and crit HP mana )

Iiiiiiil
05-21-2016, 04:11 PM
ok here is my suggestion we know if sts allowed re-egg system egg market will crash obviously but what if sts make a rule that after the re-egg process it will become stashable only/ account bound and you cant sell it to anyone anymore if u re-egg it... what do you think?

Justg
05-21-2016, 04:23 PM
We are not planning on re-egging. We are, however, going to reintroduce eggs into the game scattered all about Arlor.