PDA

View Full Version : Confession from a Bimer(Bird-Gamer)

Beanmachine
08-01-2011, 08:11 AM
To be honest,(What?! I'm serious I'm honest! Sometimes....) I feel guilty that I threatened my pappy with a bAKe-666 to buy 800 plat today and everyday after. I felt sorrow and regret when I flashed back to reality after putting the IPad down on the coffee-table, spilling the coffee on top, thus destroying the iPad. All of my problems occurring mais que'ce que je fais? I force my papa to spend money on a game even though our relationship is tight as your m...umm skinny jeans? I can't resist asking my dad as he literally never says no.

"Hey Pap, can I go drive your Ferrari though the Balefort Castle and run over pathetic beggars?"
"Sure, by the way, take this Gravity Hammer to fling them back to Forest Haven. Oh yeah and don't forget to take their treasures!"

Tonight I will probably dream of my stock of platinum eating up all my "valuable" treasures/REAL cash. The only way to stop this is by planting an idea in my dream. To stop buying platinum with cash I did not work for (Don't worry, I didn't steal it, it's just my dad's credit card) Or say I did steal some money....Meh Idgaf. To save birdkind through an ambiguous idea called... "Inception!"

"Inception 2" movie coming to your cage next fall!

Ticket Prices-
100g for birds
500g for bears
128,884,564g for mages

OR

Buy the CD to watch it anytime for a cheap price-Only $Tree.99!
WARNING-After watching the first 45 seconds of the advertisements your CD will self-destruct, destroying your home, TV and your precious Johnson's No Tear Baby Shampoo. Based on a so-not-true story.

He actually doesn't have one:o TEE HEE

Aftermath
08-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Im in. Dont worry, ill pause the movie at 44 seconds, skip two seconds then keep watching. My shampoo is saved.

Seriously though, bAke-666? Google gave me a whole load of cakes. Am I missing here'

Beanmachine
08-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Im in. Dont worry, ill pause the movie at 44 seconds, skip two seconds then keep watching. My shampoo is saved.

Seriously though, bAke-666? Google gave me a whole load of cakes. Am I missing here'

Hinthint-Ak-47hint

lethalchick
08-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Oh dang looks like my Mage isn't gonna be watching this

Beanmachine
08-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Oh dang looks like my Mage isn't gonna be watching this

You could always buy the CD!

Whirlzap
08-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Lolwut IS THIS MADNESS0.0